Reviews for Jack and Jill
DeathAngelRn chapter 10 . 2/2/2003
Wow, that was beautiful!
Nightmares chapter 11 . 1/18/2003
That had to be one of the most brutal and twisted tale i've read in a while. It was also... the best thing i've ever heared of! I don't know alot of people who would write something like this. You are now my hero.;
Little-Devil5 chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
I really enjoyed your story, well done, you have a really special talent :)
Ileandra Young chapter 10 . 1/10/2003
I barely know what to say. The story is amazing. How you can pull such a heartfelt, sad and stll romantic story from such a simple children's rhyme is beyond me, but you have an incredible skill here.

I read your works and I feel inspired. Though I doubt I'll go the same way as you I'll continue my own works with you in mind.

Meantime however I'll keep reading.
shades of clear chapter 11 . 1/3/2003
This was a very good, very twisted fairy tale. *nods* I always wondered how they came up with the rhyme. I shall never look at it the same way again.

...Thank you.

*adds you to my favorite authors list*

~Wusai
Goss chapter 4 . 12/3/2002
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I LOVE YOUR STORIES! LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM! errrr... lol. Chapter 4 made jack sound evil! *wonders what the heck is going on* errrr, suspense! must keep reading!
Aidrianna chapter 11 . 11/20/2002
oh my gosh i loved this story. i dont even think i can tell you how great i thought it was.
Chibi Crab chapter 11 . 10/26/2002
Oh my god... that was amazing. The story was incredibly sad and moving. Beautiful beyond detail. I loved it. L-O-V-E! LOVE! LOVE!~Chibi Crab of the Clan of the Crab
PennyLane15 chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
It was utterly beautiful, well done. Never was there such a tale of woe...or so you make it seem. Very good. It was so touching.I believe I went through more than one tissue box

-V.L
Plastic Muse chapter 10 . 10/23/2002
Oh I've got chills. I love this story ... and I will never think of the poem the same way ever again.
Jessica chapter 11 . 10/21/2002
Oh my gosh. Your story has really touched me, it is AWESOME! I totally think of the poem "Jack and Jill" so much differently after reading your story. Wow. Write more! PLEASE!
ya chapter 10 . 10/20/2002
I have absolutely noo idea how you came up with it - but it was positively brilliant! Very angsty and romantic!
Tifa Redfield chapter 11 . 10/8/2002
Daamn girl! Ok i was kinda checkin out other ppl's profiles since I'm sick and off college today and I saw u as a recommendation thinking u'd be an RE fanfic writer. Well i gotta say, i never read any of this stuff before, and from what I see in ur profile we have a lot in common but I'm always an optimist in my stories but I love reading this kinda stuff! I mean wow, DAMN! I'll be having nightmares now _ Keep up the great work, ur a great writer!
Wyrd Sista187 chapter 10 . 10/5/2002
Bravo! Bravo! Wonderful, dark fairy tale! The grimm brothers would be proud of your talent!
synaesthesiac chapter 10 . 9/30/2002
oh my god!

so far that is the best story i have ever read! (I need to get ou more...P)

any hoo, that was sooooo sad *sob*

i loved it keep writing!
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »