Reviews for Jack and Jill
Spiked With Cyanide chapter 9 . 8/25/2002
I enjoyed the whole story. Your characters are very well rounded and you maintained them throughout the whole story. Good job, keep writing.
Luvbug1987 chapter 9 . 8/19/2002
oh my gosh. that was so sad. my friend told me that this story really makes you think, and right now, i think i am going to go cry. this story was great, though. it was one of the better written storys on ffn. i can't wait to read the rest.
katalina o'riley chapter 10 . 8/2/2002
thats so sad at the end! and sylvia, what a bitch for blaming jill when she was the only one who really saw what happened. that was probably the best story i've ever read, putting a story line to a classic little rhyme, makes you wonder how they really came up with that... keep writting!
Bawdy chapter 9 . 7/19/2002
Oh... this story was so SAD! I almost cried! It made me think how unbelievably twisted fairytales could truly be... I'll never take likely of childhood nursery rhymes and fairy tales ever again! I must read more of your work!
Cairothegreat chapter 8 . 7/19/2002
oh, this story never gets old, good god how i love it. so much emotion, so much blood, so much death, it almost made me cry,...almost.
Katie chapter 9 . 7/18/2002
This is a very well writen story. even thow its sad its very good i really liked it.
shanm chapter 10 . 7/18/2002
That was extremely sick but i really enjoyed it! It was really sad that they both died, it was sickening the way you described the bones popping. Would you email me when you write a new one? i love your style of writing!
Pixie with an attitued chapter 9 . 7/18/2002
i love your story. the love that those two felt for each other reminded me of romeo and juliet. for they were torn apart, yet not by family, but hatered for the jill. how can you hate a person that much with out knowing them. i also like the way you went back and told why he loved her. i was shocked that Sylvia respected jill at the end.
Ginna chapter 4 . 6/13/2002
I think it was very clever how you made the nursery rhyme into this story and made it tie in so well. You are very creative and this story if awesome!
Cairothegreat chapter 9 . 6/1/2002
*Stands up clapping, while tears stream down face in admiration* HOLY SHIT! THAT WAS ASTRONOMICAL! AWESOME! I CAN'T DESCRIBE YOUR GREATNESS! okay, I have to go catch my breath now.
Lani Lenore chapter 2 . 5/22/2002
Well... I have never heard that story before. I thought I came up with this! Oh well. I suppose it was a fairly easy thing to come up with. It all fits. I swear I've never heard ANY kind of retelling of Jack and Jill before!

Oh well... there goes my author of the year award...
Animefreak242 chapter 9 . 5/22/2002
Okay. That was a great, extremely emotional(ly) driven story. I loved it! Did you say, that you made it up? That's strange, because, I remember from somewhere, I'm not quite sure where, I heard a story about Jack and Jill. but, it wasn't as... ummm, graphic as and Jill had been in love, and Jill was an outcast. Jack was the star of the town. They met, and feel in love - but because of society, they couldn't be together. One day, they went up the hill (Jack to help Jill with the pail of water), and it started to rain. Now, he was going down and one of two things happened (I'm not sure which one), I can't really remember. Either a) She pushed him out of anger, he feel to his death- Hint the 'broken crown'- then, the second she did it, she regretted it, and followed him, the towns people seeing all of it, or b) They went up the hill to get the fill the pail with water, it started to rain, so they were going to go home. Jack went first, with the pail, but he slipped on a loose rock, and fell to his death. Jill, was blamed on the spot (someone saw them on the hill). She denied it, had an emotional breakdown of some sort, and threw herself down the hill, after him. I have no idea where I got this from, but I think, more or less, you got the story right. Regardless, if it was right or wrong, it is a very believable story. I think it is your best story also! Well anyway, I've bored you enough (sorry), ummm, just keep writing, and... JA NE I guess! (Hehe~)

~Animefreak242 :)

aka

Kawaii Girl _
Lani Lenore chapter 9 . 5/14/2002
Well, I thought I'd give myself a review. I haven't read this story in a while and man... I still don't know where it came from! All I know is that this is the best story I've ever written and I haven't been able to write anything else like it since.

Why did I make them die! It's so damn sad! Awww! Oh well. I'm still proud of it, no matter how depressing it is.
Beltane chapter 9 . 5/14/2002
That was so cool! So sad, but so cool! You're great, I love you! Write another one like this... PLEASE?
Beltane chapter 5 . 5/14/2002
Dammmmmmmmn... Thats good! So much pain... Aven so, every time I read about somebody cutting themselves, especially in detail, it sends shivers down my spine.
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »