Reviews for Jack and Jill
Valhana34 chapter 9 . 3/9/2002
I loved this. You have a unique vision (and are a crafty poet, by the way) and a descriptive, yet clear, way of presenting it.
Pandora chapter 9 . 3/9/2002
*blinks* Oh my gosh, I loved that story! It ended in a sad way, but I can't see it ending any other way. _ Good Job...
Holloweyes chapter 9 . 3/8/2002
And Jill came Tumbling After

Up jack got and home did trot

As fast as he could caper

They put him to bed and plastered his head

with viniger and brown paper.

The second verse. A little late for that but just wanted to say again how absolutly thrilling. It was actually a suprise for me. But i guess i wasnt really thinking. Thanks for a Jack POV I needed to know more about his Char. Anyways Im working on putting up an RP of mine, ill give you a shout when its up babe. _ wonderful lani. REAL wonderful.
nuh uh chapter 9 . 3/8/2002
damnit! that was sooo good!

mmm! i need more!

i'd actually forgotten how the story ended and i'd thought they would run away or something. -meek laugh- i have issues.

i can't wait until the next one!
jack's wasted life chapter 9 . 3/8/2002
that was such a great ending! the only bad part is that i want more, more, more. lol

i like the way you ended it. it throws a spin on the children's rhyme just like 'ring around the rosy'. it was terribly sad but it fit perfectly.

write more stories! please?

*_*
Ewacat chapter 9 . 3/8/2002
._.

meep.

*cries*

'nuff said.

'twas excellently done.
Sinner's Call chapter 9 . 3/8/2002
*bursts into tears* My God...this one of the best stories I have ever read. It really did make me cry when Jack slipped and after that Jill came and jumped off that cliff. You're one of the best writers I ever seen. Great up the work work! *stops crying and sniffles*
Jacob's Ladder chapter 9 . 3/8/2002
Absolutely great! Sure, the ending was a bit predictable, but it was the only logical ending. I'm glad that, in the end, you didn't make Jack jump and you made him slip instead. Anyway, it's absolutely fantastic and I think you did a wonderful job.

~JL
Brynn chapter 9 . 3/8/2002
very genius work of art. it could be published it's so amazing. I like how you took a simple nursery rhyme and turned it into a tear-jerking romance. Keep up the good work with your writings!
Jryu chapter 9 . 3/8/2002
Hi!

(wipes a tear away) A classic, Lani. A true classic.

I read this, and I think: damn, this should be a movie or something.

And I mean it too. It's that good. Consider it.

Until your next work,

Jryu

Red Riding Hood? Snow White? The Frog Prince? Sleeping Beauty, Rumpelstilskin, Rapunzel, Breman Town Musicians, Elves and the Shoemaker, The Gallant Tailor, Tomb Thumb, Hansel and Gretal... and that's just the tip of the iceberg... can't wait to see what you choose.
Eraserhead chapter 7 . 3/8/2002
To think that I actually used to like fairy-tales ... I like these so much more.

I really love the characters. Well, I feel love for the characters. More, please.
nuh uh chapter 7 . 3/7/2002
mmm! this is lovely! i can't wait for the last chapter!

i'd like to be on the mailing list.

i need to read more! you're just so good! check out my stuff if you have a chance, it's not all that good tho'.
Nautica chapter 7 . 3/6/2002
That was truly demented...Great job! I like how you took a simple rhyme and gave the characters more depth instead of just the two of them going up the hill. I'm anxious to know what happens next, so keep writing!
Holloweyes chapter 7 . 3/6/2002
Oh. So good. _ Go lani. Not the same concept as the others, but it proves you can do the same excellent stuff without the asylum. I liked the character development in Jill, but i felt like something was missing with Jack, like something was still un answered. Maybe a POV from him would help, i kept hoping there would be one earlyer. I mean, the center part of chapter 7 is pretty good, but its just not clear enough for me. Anyways Keep up the good work...Email me with new ones. Would like to read a cinderella or 7 dancing princesses one. You know in the real cinderella the step sisters cut off parts of thier feet to make the slipper fit. Then they had thier eyes pecked out in the end. Not a word of a lie.
Bunny Yuy Maxwell chapter 7 . 3/6/2002
I LOVE this story! Its sooo good! i wish it wasn't over so soon but i guess all good things must come to an end. Will there ba chance for a sequel?
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »