Reviews for Jack and Jill
Ewacat chapter 7 . 3/6/2002
Omigod. Fantastic.

_

I'm afraid I'm tired so I can't say much more...

but...

waaaaaaaay cool and waaaaaaay excellent!

A few grammatical points but who cares?

It's the story I'm after, and it rawks, so do continue and rescue us from the itty bitty cliffhanger there... _~
Talula chapter 7 . 3/6/2002
It's nothing like I've read before but it's wonderful! Get the next chapter out soon
jack's wasted life chapter 7 . 3/5/2002
once again fabulous work! you're writing is so amazing! i'm extremely envious.

also i would like to know when you post new stories or update. my email is

thanks

much love
slightlyviolent chapter 7 . 3/5/2002
Wow, I REALLY LOVE UR STORY! Its the best! You should write books. Great details and I WANNA READ MORE! Jack and Jill is my favorite story from u. PLZ DONT END IT! Keep on writing!

*I added u to my fave author list!*

-Amy :o)
ashiahmoon chapter 7 . 3/5/2002
Hey, um...weren't Jack and Jill brother and sister? Hehehe, nah...I'm just pulling your leg. I LOVE this story! I've been addicted for several days now. This is SO creative, you have no idea! Yeah, it's about time they kill that bastard...
Slytherin-By-Heart chapter 7 . 3/5/2002
awww, the story is almost over but I loved it! Oh well I can't force you to write more but I really like your style of writing. Man if i could write like that my stories would be better and more people would read them anyways hope you keep writing. later .
Brynn the one with 1 story chapter 7 . 3/5/2002
you are a genius :) I love this story, it's on my favorites list :) I can't wait (literally, hurry it up! lol) for the next chapter! hurry up darn you :D
Annie chapter 7 . 3/5/2002
Wow... this is the best story ever! It's so good. Get more out soon!
Slytherin-By-Heart chapter 6 . 3/4/2002
love the story even if it is twisted. just hope jill doesn't die doing all this to herself. _
munkie chapter 6 . 3/4/2002
you continue to amaze me with your writing! i only wish i could write like you! i love the way you write and this story is fabulous!

keep writing- and posting.
one two three four five chapter 6 . 3/4/2002
oh, this is so good! it makes me want to beat the shit out of sylvia! and that little sister of hers. well anyways, please keep posting more chapters!
Tiffany Kremer chapter 5 . 3/3/2002
Yes, I'm signing again. Get more! I'm so hooked and I want to know what happens next. It's so sad though. I really feel horrible for Jill, and those children are horrible.
one two three four five chapter 4 . 3/1/2002
wow, i thought this was a really touching chapter. please post another! thank you for continuing to post them! love, sarah
Lani Lenore chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Thank you so much everyone! I am so pleased with the response! Please, if you like this, check out my other demented fairy tales (well, in this case nursey rhyme) but the others are "Never Never Land" (Peter Pan) and "Behind Sanity" (Alice in Wonderland). I really thank you all! I plan to make a whole huge series of twisted fairy tales and nursery rhymes. If anyone has any good ideas, feel free to e-mail me. I love feedback!
jack's wasted life chapter 3 . 2/28/2002
you have a really unique style. it somehow seems twisted yet it isn't really. i like it.

i was looking for something different to read and this is definitely special. thank you for writing it.

please continue.