Reviews for Jack and Jill
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 3 . 2/28/2002
hmm... i want to see what happens next. very well written so far.
Jryu chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Hi!

You are one demented individual, you know that? Somehow managing to twist the small nursery rhyme of Jack and Jill into this... warped and twisted vision.

Bravo.

I look forward to the next chapters.

Jryu

ps - Don't write more or faster than what you are comfortable with. It's better for you that way.
Bunny Yuy Maxwell chapter 3 . 2/28/2002
I like this new story of yours! Its very good! I wish you would work a little more on Maturity tho! Keep up hte great work!
Slytherin-By-Heart chapter 3 . 2/28/2002
cool story! keep going it can only get better (sorry it's like my quote) _
one two three four five chapter 2 . 2/27/2002
this is so sad! please keep posting chapters.
pixelatedbunnies chapter 2 . 2/27/2002
Wow. You must be quick with your updates, for I cannot WAIT for the next chapter to be up!
Krys chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
This is great. I usually don't read one chapter things because they are good and I always want more, but I decided to read it and it was good and I want more! So post more! Come on...I want to know what happens. You have an admirable talent. You write well. ~Krys
Ewacat chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Oh, post up more quick! Sounds very promising indeed! _ Very good!
one two three four five chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
i like it!

please post the rest, i would really like to read it.

that's actually a really good idea...right it first, and then bribe the readers. fabulous.

well anyways, please post the next chapters! thank you! love, sarah.
PoeticFirefly chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Another Awesome story! Keep it up and update soon!
Tiffany Kremer chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
So sad... It's a great peice of writing. You are right, I was hooked when I began reading it. You have a great use of words, you don't over use them. You really know your characters and you capture their thoughts, especially Jills, very well. I like it a lot. Is there more too it?
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18