Reviews for Jack and Jill
Pseudonym59 chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Holy crap, this is messed up. o.O Brilliant.
Pseudonym59 chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
My gosh. It's impossible to describe how I feel about this story. It's filled with anguish and torment, a dead end - yet I love it. You've done an amazing job on spinning a new twist on a child's tale.

Psh, and I thought that Jack and Jill were just clumsy.
wisconsin44 chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
omg that was amazing! so creative and dark i loved it!
alyssakk11 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
just the blurb alone for the story caught my eye, made me laugh, and made me want to read it. Ahaha, where do you get your creativity from?
Red chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
WOWWOWWOWWOWWOW
Isforwinners chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
Amazing.

*Author favorited*
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
I like it...

Unfortunately I am a romantic and would have much preferred a happy ending, but of course this would not fit.

I don't unerstand this- 'Not too many mourned Jill, being the devil's bride as she was. No one mourned save her brother and mother, with the exception of the placing a single red rose into her coffin by Sylvia, and an apology; Jill was a far lovelier rose than Sylvia would ever be.'

Does this mean Sylvia put a rose into her coffin and said Jill was better than her?
Samamander chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
I came across your Fiction Press profile while searching google at around 11 pm and decided to read your interpretation of "Jack and Jill." I am very glad that I did. Your story is very well written and captivating, and I couldn't go to bed without finishing it. Despite the well known ending of the nursery rhyme, your story still inspired numerous predictions of how it would end.

In addition to the fascinating plot, I really enjoyed the characterization. You did an especially good job with Jill, who I really felt for and sympathized with.

I also loved how you had a well developed theme, something which I don't usually expect to find from amateur writers (pardon my presumptiousness in assuming you to be an amateur, which you may not be).

Overall, there were very few flaws in the story itself. I did notice a number of typos, although this did not take away from the overall quality of the work. [Those who are reading this review and have not read the story should skip to the next paragraph.] I also thought that the sex scene was a little bit generic. Besides that, though, I can't think of any other flaws worth noting.

Overall, your story is very well written and you illustrate highly impressive writing skills. Reading this was definately worth a great deal more than the sleep that I put off.
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
hi !

Cheap retail shoes watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low to
emm297 chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
absolutely loved how this story connected to the rhyme. though i had hoped that they would have had a happy ending... but never mind. I especially like this part: "No. Jill, I'm so conceited I can't see straight in front of me," he said with a nervous laugh. "The only person I really care about more than myself…is you." awesome writing :D
huimei chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

( )
miss-life chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
I've just read this whole story in one sitting because it's so captivating! It's a remarkable piece and I absolutely adore it! Great job!

Tina
Jax Creation chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
This is simply an amazing story. It has been a long time since I read something that could move me to the verge of tears. I loved every word.

All nursery rhymes seem to have darker, deeper meanings and I have always wondered what could have resulted in the Jack and Jill tale and you certainly captured the essence of it.

You have a beautiful writing style and I plan to read more, particularly your other twisted fairytales.

~Jax C.
KensieTheCat chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
Wow! This was an awesome story! I like your writing style.
Ruby.K chapter 9 . 3/8/2010
Amazing. Truly amazing. It is so beautifully written, and not to mention clever too. The way you tied in the nursery rhyme... It was simply... Wow. Not even words can describe how spectacular it is.
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »