Reviews for Jack and Jill
Ngoc1231 chapter 9 . 2/12/2010
Wow.. this was amazing. Sad yet amazing. And I've always thought, for the longest time, when the said that Jack broke his crown, I thought he was a prince... but I guess not.

Great job on the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
joojoo3 chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
I just read this story from start to finish, and I am on the verge of tears. Definitely one of the most original and moving pieces I've ever read. There's a sort of simplicity and honesty in this story that is very hard to come across generally. And it's amazing that you managed to do all this using the abused-daughter cliche that we see so often.

Also, I love how you developped the story with the nursery rhyme. I think it helped tie everything together very neatly... like the pretty little bow on a perfect package.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

xx
renegade01 chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
holy crap...how the heck did you come up with this? this is amazing. you have such an imagination.

i wished for a happy ending. there was a lot of angst in here and i loved what jack felt for jill. ugh. its just bittersweet the way they both died together. awesome story. ;)
Serena chapter 9 . 12/24/2009
Like every other reviewer of this tale, I absolutely adored your writing. It's just such a bummer that it couldn't be longer... Fast-paced-ish and meaningful, this will forever be one of my favourites, for I've read it about five times through.

However, I am quite certain that there is one little typo. I've caught the word 'bare' several times. I'm no english expert but I think that you've used the wrong word. Bear, although it can be a massive furry mammal, is the right word. Unless you want a word with the definition of unconcealed and naked...

Well ANYWAY. I LOVED everything you've written, and I hope you keep it up!~ ]
MidnightRythm1990 chapter 9 . 12/1/2009
I refuse to read this rhyme to my nieces ever again after reading this. No way in hell. This was so good. You are an amazing writer. Your use of imagery and descriptive words is phenomenal. I absolutely love it. I've got a challenge for you, if you like to twist fairy tales... Sleeping Beauty. How would you twist that one?

But this was so good. Another favorite.
lostgirl11 chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
wow, a great story and a sad ending. evrytime i hear the jack and jill ryme i only think of this sad but beautiful story, and knowing that the ryme has so much more meaning. well done :)
Yellow.Jellow chapter 9 . 11/17/2009
Oh my. I had expected something like this. Well, I held on to a little bit of hope that it would end happier because I ran across it on the Some Kind of Wonderful site and it was listed under "best happily ever after." Very good never-the-less. I couldn't stop crying through the last 3/4 of the story. Great job!
Yellow.Jellow chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
Honestly, I'm a little afraid of how this is going to end. It's just so heavy and dark, ya know? Well, I guess you would... you wrote it. I'm a little hesitant to finish it but also curious because it's written so well and I really want to know.
Yellow.Jellow chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Wow. this is super intense but the typos really interrupt the flow of the story.
Jay827 chapter 9 . 11/8/2009
wow crazy ridiculous story but i loved it
Sunshine Bear chapter 10 . 10/23/2009
That is amazing. That is seriously what I am going to tell people what happened to Jack and Jill.

For real.

I am not joking. I don't care if it isn't true. That is what I am going to tell people though.
Chronicles chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
Oh my god! This is an AMAZING tale! I REALLY can't wait to read your other pressfics.

Bethan

D
Chronicles chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
Poor poor Jack and Jill. D
Chronicles chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
They're quite evil characters aren't they? But, I'm so glad they've found their love binding them together. It's so sweet!
Chronicles chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
AW! She is so in love with him! And I agree, Sylvia is a bitch.
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »