Reviews for Jack and Jill
Absentis Deus chapter 10 . 2/9/2005
That was so good. I love the twisted fairy tales. It was so sad but at least they ended up together.. a Romeo and Juliet Ending. Perfect.
CrystalDusk chapter 10 . 2/5/2005
they died? that really sucks... but the rest is good.
Gracey London chapter 10 . 1/27/2005
Oh, and I forgot to mention-

You may also want to take a look at "Queen of Glass" by S. , and "Ever After," which is a movie starring Drew Barrymore. Both are versions of the Cinderella story, and both are very good. I think you'd like them.
Gracey London chapter 11 . 1/27/2005
Oh, wow. You're really into the slanted fairytale thing, aren't you? ;)

Your story was admittedly depressing, but vivid and interesting. Grammar and syntax could be a little cleaner at times. A couple typos-no big deal. Technicalities might not be perfect, but your ideas and images get across very clearly-I can see everything unfolding as I read.

Nice plot progression, great imagery. Dialogue is realistic.

I'll be sure to take a look at the other fairy tales you have listed here. Keep writing!

-G. London
Janis J chapter 11 . 1/22/2005
hey! this was an awesome story. beautiful morbid love if I ever read it. Loved every second of it, even though it was so terribly sad. Suppose we were setting up for that from the start though, yeah?

Those are some great fic you suggested, buit have you ever read christykay? she has a peter pan oneshot on . called. . . umm. . . It was either called "neverland" or "fly", and I recall it being -very- much your style.
Sasa chapter 10 . 11/29/2004
(Cries into a thousand tissues)

That was the most saddest of all stories!

Poor Jack, especially poor Jill. Gracious what a sad ending. (Cries more) I'll be fine, no worries *cries*
Karita-Paloma chapter 11 . 11/25/2004
Wow! This was a great story- depressing, but good. I really liked it and I'm definately going to read your other stories. I would also like to be added to your mailing list. Thanks!
Juz a Gurl chapter 10 . 11/20/2004
its a really nice story... how he died was really...nice...
xMikax chapter 11 . 10/30/2004
Fantastic. Beautiful. Tragic.
That Girl You Love chapter 10 . 9/23/2004
Beautiful. I really liked it. I have such a pechant for retellings of fairy tales. This was great. Two thumbs up, and all that jazz.
Queen of Irony chapter 10 . 8/26/2004
Well done! Having read this story, I will be reading the rest of your stories and the ones you recomend! Bravo!
-C. C. D.
BlakLace chapter 10 . 7/1/2004
BRAVO
BlakLace chapter 6 . 7/1/2004
the poor girl...i love this story
BlakLace chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
omg the poor girl...
Just one in a million chapter 10 . 6/11/2004
Wow, that was one of the best stories I have ever read. It was very well written and I nearly cried at the end. you should get this published .
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »