Reviews for Nothing to Be Scared of Now
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
twisted, totally worthy of Stephen King
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This poem is like the story of my childhood/life.

Thanks for writing this.
Reese Weston chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
not what i'm used to reading, i'm sure of that...but I like it...it has its own flow...which is cool...
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I feel like I'm in the head of that boy. It was very moving and I loved it. 10/10
Ckashid chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Wow that puts a postitive spin on being in a mental hospital,even with what it was that got him there. I'm used to reading stories where the abused or insane character is trying to escape, but hre he seems relieved. I like that. I kept trying to see where the child abuse came in before the last paragraphs. Thought it was going to be the janitor at first. Heh. That stuff you used about the school being twisted in the narrator's head was good, even better, it really *sounded* like he was thinking crazy. Nice.
FamousLastWords chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Aw! That was so sad! Great poem though, it was really good!
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
That is slightly creepy as a matter of fact... Parts of it brings back memories that I would rather forget. But the last verse
"Go on, listen to what they say:
No need to worry anymore,
Because here, there's nothing to be scared of,
Now or ever."
Adds some reassurance to the poem, well done.
second duncan chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
sounds good right about now
Rory chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
this is an awesome poem- but it also really creeps me out when i read it. i assume you're talking about a kid who's crazy and sent to a mental asylum, right?
Blue SunriZe chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Man, this is an old poem. I hope you get this review. I like this poem because it teaches you to face your fears. If you get this and when you can come review some of my writings, please.
Silently Audible chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Freaky, I like it.
Trudy Marazzi chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
oooh good! i like it
inlovewithchris chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
cool poem. i liked this stanza best:

And now you're here,

In this strangely clean place,

White ceilings, white floors

And white padded walls.

not sure why - it was just my best :)

luv sez
Synia chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Aw, gawd, this is...aw god ::cries::
Laven chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Amazing! It is well expressed!