Reviews for Gathering Storm
demonafrit chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
That. Was. Amazing. The whole chapter displayed such wonderful writing that I felt as if I was actually there, in Egypt, watching Setekh fall and then Nebt-Het running to him and Niet and Amon smiling to each other... It was truely a beautifully written chapter, and I hope you will continue this wonderful story!
woven-tapestries chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I must say that I enjoyed this composition very much. It was wonderfully detailed, and I love the structure and vocabulary of you sentences. However, I think you might want to look into possessive nouns because I'm not certain about some of them therein.
R is for Rebel chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
'Tis differently put in reading standards, but nonetheless, it is very good. I would give it a great rating if I could, but as it seems Fiction Press does not have the 'recommendation' like FanFiction.
Sushi-Man chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
One question...where was the singing smiling face in all of this?
tehuti88 nsi chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
YES! Something with Egyptian mythology! I hate to say that I haven't read it yet but I AM going to. I just couldn't stop myself from leaving a comment. I'm backwards. _ About Hathor and the arrows, yes, I admit I stole that one from the Greek mythology; I couldn't come up with anything original as for how she causes people to fall in love. Errrrr...heh. Artistic license? _;; I hope you don't mind if I print this out and read it, Egyptian mythology, YES!
goddess of cats chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
That was sure long! how do you have so much extra time on your hands? Anyway, I'm not done with it yet, but im saving it, (If thats okay with you. I wrote down my e-mail address if you need it) So far its really good! Keep up the good work.!