Reviews for Daerinnid Chronicles Book I: A Thirst for Power
meh chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
more than 50% till chapter 100 doesnt involve the mc
just wanted to say
Lobo chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
dont read it if you expect a tyrant or something amazing
the author wrote exactly what she didnt want to write
a protagonist with his weird annoying pals in an adventure that got no goal
i read 40 chapters now
and there only turning up more and more characters that arent needed just for the fun of it
the mc isnt evil or a tyrant just a selfish normal guy
nothing more
he doesnt conquer shit
he gets used
and the people he wants to use use him as much as they want and throw him away and then want him back
stupid as heck
i just continued reading and thought something interesting would happen or he would kill someone
but he doesnt do shit
40 chapters and 0 evil done(except that early start that got out of his controll)
if you want a weird comedy story with no plot go ahead
but if you expected an evil or strong mc who does real evil stuff or conquers or other things that tyrants would do
dont
lobo out
Lobo chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
oh dang it
she became acceptable and sweet
and now she just turned back to being a simple golddigging villagegirl(wont call her a bitch cause she kind of isnt "yet")
she fucked up
DU chapter 165 . 2/12/2005
Nice but please update soon! or did you discontinue? If you did put it on your bio yeesh
dark angel of fate chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
not bad
Anubis-XI chapter 164 . 5/13/2004
Wow, i love your story. Though im not sure if i agree that Daer is an evil character.
sure, i say he has some evil intent, but hes not a take over the woeld geneious. Well anyway i just read them all and again, wow! you are a good writer. i will review every chapter from now on, if you want insite of corce :) If you have time could yo review my first story, hailing dawn? i need some ppls opinions.
Anyway! keep writing, upsate soon!
You can only get better!
Anubis-XI
T.B chapter 38 . 5/5/2004
... I hate silly assassins...
the Copyright Maven chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
No, they can't copyright "Kindred Spirits" on account of the fact it's a commonly-used term. It's been around for a while. And if you Google it, you'll see it's used for plenty of other stuff, too. Besides, the term "kindred spirits" is in the dictionary!
So, in conclusion, you cannot copyright a common phrase such as "kindred spirits."
Sivart chapter 25 . 4/26/2004
Just a thought might wanna change title Kindred Spirits. I think it is copywrited by Dragonlance.
Sivart
T.B chapter 15 . 4/22/2004
Dear Emiko,
So far I've read 15 chapters of your story as I wait for a 43 MB game to download through my 56K modem. I have an hour and 45 minutes to go. Yeah.
But for something I'm reading to pass the time, I have to say that this story is pretty good. Daerinnid doesn't quite fit my own definition of an evil guy bent on world domination, but everybody has different opinions. I like it so far, and it seems to be getting better. I'll review again at oh, say 70 chapters.
Emiko chapter 4 . 1/2/2004
The symbols aren't there intentionally. It's an encoding issue. I'll try to fix them soon.
Vash the stampede45 chapter 4 . 1/1/2004
you know you shouldn't use those weird symbols in your story
Aisatsana chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
hey! this is a really good story! really creative idea! someone should write a story about a nad guy for once! I really like your use of description.. especilly at the begining of the story! good job! looking forward 2 reading the rest!
~Aisatsana
Please review my work! I could really use some feedback! Thanx!
KatChanQ chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
The prelude is all I can read today but I look forward to the other 108 chapters I will eventually read. I love stories that follow anyone but the good guy, preferably the bad guy, but it's so hard to come by nowadays. Because, yes you're right, bad guys are cool. And they don't dribble on about righteousness, and doing it for a greater good, they just do it. And if you don't like it, what do they care? Good and bad is a matter of opinion. Sorry sometimes I can write a stupid little "It's great" and other times I can write a little too much and forget the main point of a review. It's suppose to be about your story. Anyways it's great and I look forward to the other chapters. Ja ne!
Sivart chapter 4 . 10/22/2003
well I would add my opinion but I think it already has in the 60-something reviews keep it up. I enjoy the twist with evil and stuff.

Sivart

PS. If you get a chance check out my story.
80 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »