Reviews for Redemption
TheGirlNextFloor chapter 23 . 10/27/2014
This is really good. There wasn't a clear hero or villain good guy or bad guy. I didn't quite know how I wanted the story to end, or who I was rooting for. Very well written.
TTeller chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
story moves too fast. Unbelievable the way things roll out sometimes.

Not bad though. But could be better.
Anon chapter 23 . 4/2/2012
When I started this story, I didn't expect to like it so much. But I do. I enjoyed the raw and true human emotion that appeared in every character. You just couldn't hate any of them even when you wanted to. I wanted to hate Diella in the beginning but by the end she ended up being my most favorite character. When she died in the end, I just felt like crying. I didn't want her to to end up in a coffin and have her name be ridiculed and mocked because people didn't try to get to know her real side. I wanted her to stop hurting herself and rise up and show those people in school that she was going to change, that she was going to be someone worthy of being loved again. I wanted her to become friends with Anna, Melinda, and Adam but not harbor any feelings of her past emotions for them again, find a new girlfriend, and end up happy. But as a person of the real world, I know this hardly happens in reality. The main characters don't always win and the antagonists doesn't always lose. But I still think Diella deserved a happy ending. As for the others, I wanted to hate Anna at the end because I wanted her to be perfect, someone worthy to be loved by so many people, but I realized humans make mistakes and Anna was only human. You shouldn't hate her for being flawed. Melinda and Adam, if they were real people, I would definitely fall for. Although, I was kind of disappointed in Melinda when she went back to Anna when she seemed to be in a good relationship with the other girl. I guess you can't help who you love. As for the story structure, the story plot seemed a little jumbled up to me and seemed to go too fast and too slow on certain parts. But nonetheless the story was amazing and some lines nearly took my breath away. Good job and keep writing!
E. A. MacDuff chapter 23 . 2/9/2012
Wow what a good story. I liked it a lot. I think it ended very well great work. Later on sometime maybe re post without so much error and maybe a little more detail. Those are the only problems with it. I loved the story great work.
queend87 chapter 23 . 5/30/2004
i loved your was great to read the different point of views of each character and i found myself switching sides throughout the entire story. One thing i did not like was how u were so adament into classifying the characters into "straight" or "lesbian", without giving room for any fludity- bisexuality. When Diella was with Adam, Melinda and Anna forced her out of it because they claimed she couldn't love him. I'm not saying that its impossible Diella couldn't be a complete dyke, but how could they have been so certain? Just because you start having same-sex feelings doesn't mean you become gay... Not everything is so clear-cut and rigidly defined...its not about choosing "which team to bat for" i.e being strictly homosexual or heterosexual. Sexuality is a continuum and I believe most people fall somewhere in the middle of the spectrum. Neverthless, I want to stress that you're a very capable writer who managed to effectively bring you characters to life and compell the reader to understand their psyche. :)
Pables chapter 23 . 10/13/2003
I read this whole story...Usually I read M/M but damn...This story is the best thing I've ever read, it was worth the hours it took me to read. You're an excellent writer, and this is going into my favorites.

Very sad story this was, and very sad ending. I'm glad Anna and Min are back together, but it's still sad...

Good story. I love it.
Question the answers chapter 23 . 1/10/2003
WOW! I dont know why i love this story so much but i do and its amazing.
cut2bleed chapter 23 . 12/2/2002
that was good.. i liked the emotions from the confusion.. made me feel.
kif chapter 23 . 11/28/2002
Wonderful, simply wonderful. I liked how the plot wasn't so incredibly cliche, and how it didn't just have a happy ending. I guess it really didn't have a sad ending either, it's open for interpretation...

Anywhoo, I'm babbling. Great write.

claire chapter 14 . 9/30/2002
please post the next chapter soon!
jotalabota chapter 14 . 7/18/2002
When dou you think to update? I want to read the next chapter!
dex chapter 12 . 5/13/2002
plz continue!
Alethia chapter 12 . 5/8/2002
Great chapter as always.
Alethia chapter 11 . 5/4/2002
Oh, I hope things get better for Deilla. Keep the chapters coming.
Anon chapter 10 . 5/3/2002
Excellent chapter, poor Adam...what's next?
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »