Reviews for Twas the Eve of All Hallows
TheBeautyOfTheGrave chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Oh this is great, simply genius. I love the idea and it is written so well. Definitely one of my favourites. You should continue writing like this. :)

God Bless You

~Holli x
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I came across this as I was searching for Halloween poems to "get in the spirit." This is absolutely wonderful. I love parodies, and you've done a nice one. Also, I LOVE the irony that you've done a Halloween spin on a Christmas poem. Great work!
Nulinya chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I liked it, though it was a bit, um, creppy. Yeah, good parody.
Sea Cadet Girl chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Now THAT was awesome!
Indus Belethil chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Extremely amusing, and very well done. This is my favorite of Halloween poems, so you've earned yourself a spot on my favorites. .

-Indus Belethil-
Awaking kills the Dream chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I really liked this! And I couldn't stop laughing when I read the lines 'I turned Jason on Freddy, who each hacked away
(They should make a movie of that some day)', because I know they have made a movie about it!
It was really great, and even though I haven't read the whole 'Twas the night before Christmas, I have heard the beginning, and I couldn't stop laughing when I read your beginning. Really great story!
~Awaking kills the Dream
Celestial-Sorrow chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
*Muses* very nice! Good idea, nice flow and it's not over done.
Davien chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Lol.

I turned Jason on Freddie, who each hacked away,

(They should make a movie of that some day,)

And they did. Jason vs. Freddy. 2003
xLecta chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
haha i like it, its awesome. I love how its exactly like 'twas the night before christmas..just halloween. It flows beatifully and its woah, just great. Keep it up:)

~innocent
theboogiemonster chapter 1 . 11/6/2000
Are you ok? Oh, by the way, the poem was okay 'sept for when the wolf-man died. I love the tenth kingdom, just incase you are wondering why I put that last part.
SOMEONE chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
VERY ORIGINAL AND INTERESTING
Hello Kitty chapter 1 . 8/28/2000
very creative. its really really good!