Reviews for Precious sleeper, form the world
Cemetary Gates chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
I like this a lot. Good read.

Watch out for punctuation. If you are going to use one, keep using it, or else it might end up reading inconsistently.

Keep on writing.
All Mighty Terrestrial can't sign in chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
Wow. I'm impressed. That was perfect form, and the way you juxtaposed the dark and the innocent blew me away.
DreamElement chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
woweez.. good poem. *applause* ~DreamElement
storyfish chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Absolutely haunting! I've been browsing through your poems...you obviously love words. Ever think of writing purely descriptive poetry rather than dwelling on large, abstract issues? I think your command of language and rhythm could combine with a simpler subject matter to create a gem of a poem. _~
Gevo chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
this is so deep! *you got me thinking*
The Angry Generalization chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
Ok, there's got to be some special rhythm, or scheme about this. It seems... different. I need to stare at it a while to figure it out. Like your use of commas. And your words choice. Theres just something about your word choice. I must say, even though I have no clue what this is, I still love it. Now that is either due to your genius, my trusting stupidity of "I like the beat", or some odd combination of the two. Whatever it is, it works for me! But this things going to drive me crazy! You used some sort of scheme in wording, or rhyming, or something, and I can't figure it out for the life of me! Hmm, there doesn't seem to be anything with capitalization, except in the first line, and that was either significant or a typo. Ugh! So bamboozling! Oh well. Let me just stare blankly some more. Mayhap the meaning will find its way home...
Jamsadelli chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
Your stuff is hot...after reading, u have that minute where u just pause then go..."whoa". Keep it up. I'm putting u as my fav author
Saturnine chapter 1 . 8/25/2000
This is the poem that made me think twice about your poetry and the such. I love it. Brilliant and pretty much better than most anything I've ever read at . Keep up the wonderful work!
JenJaina chapter 1 . 8/24/2000
Hey, I like it! It could be a parent talking to a child, or a person to their spouse or a bunch of other stuff ... I LIKE it! (Yes, this is a rhyming one ... LOL.)
Brianna Amara Mavelle chapter 1 . 8/24/2000
Every poem I read of yours just seems to get better and better. You have an amazing talent as a writer and a great inspiration. This poem is just...wow...I don't know how to describe it. It's just...WOW! :)
Corynth chapter 1 . 8/24/2000
Wow. That basicly describes it. This is brilliant.