Reviews for Scarecrow
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
this is so sad:(
FlyingShadow09 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
wow...powerful...thats the worst way to find out you were wrong too...wow
Yashshii-Soshite-Mujaki chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
what a good story, with an even better moral. i'm putting it on my favs list.
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
So sad and bittersweet. Beautiful, just beautiful.
Mistress Blaed chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
::sniff, sniff::

this was soooooooo good! really touching, in fact.

i showed this to one of my friends who was having a tough time because he just found out that one of our friends is gay, and he started crying... thank you for helping him, and me to get to him.

i loved this story...
Xellas M chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
The suicide rate for gay teens is much higher than for their straight peers. I've read that before, thought about how horrible it is. Maybe even got a bit angry.

But it didn't hit anywhere near as deeply as it did when I read this. It was so real, it happens, all the time and all over the place. Such a terrible waste.

This is amazing, I would love to see it as required reading for teenagers. Congratulations on making your point so movingly!
vermilionRED chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
This is upon one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. ::sniffle::
RekkaKouyuu chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
That was beautiful. I loved it. I can't believe that there are probably hundreds of people who dump their friends for them being homosexual. Keep up the good work. I love the way you write.
Jules18 chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Wonderful, I love that you wrote a story like this. The world has to hear this type of story constantly, to remind it of just how horible the treatment of homosexuals is, and how they are people and not just labels. Beautifully writen, captured life and all of its intensity.
JCzPenis chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
aw, that's so sad. homophobes suck.
little trouble girl chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
The reason people are homophobic or prejudiced in any way is because they're afraid of seeing facets of themselves mirrored in the eyes of others. I hope someone read this and it made a difference.
SuziMcLean42 chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Oh my god. That was amazing... and so sad. You are a very talented writer.
SapphicFaith chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
::sighs::

Amen.
Caitlin22888 chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Kinda leaves a bittersweet taste, doesn't it? Sadly, this story (which is beautifully written)rings true for quite a few people.
Chablis Jameson chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Wow. Totally wow. I loved it, you really have a talent.