Reviews for The Lady With The Lovely Brown Eyes
squishysquashyrainyboots chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
i... didn't expect to like it, but i did.

great review, huh?
Scared-stiff chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
very well written!
Rachelle chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
I seriously don't know why you would think a person would be so wrong as to send you flames on such an imaginitive poem. I read it twice over in a row- orally- and I don't usually do that. That just shows how good it is- which, if you're wondering, is very good indeed.
FirePheonix666 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Great job!Keep writing!
servatis-a-pereculum chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
*blink*
*pause*
*clap*
This is great! I love it, its not worthy of a flame! Love it!
RainShadow2005 chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
This was an insightful poem. I like the symbolism with the mirror. I almost felt like I read more into the poem than may have been written here, :-) I have a tendency to do that, believe there is more symbolism than there was meant to be. Anyway, I don't know of a person alive who hasn't felt this way at some period in time. You did a good job capturing the feelings in this poem.
Black-Rose7 chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
The previous reviewing said about it being dpressing, and I'm not sure I entirely concure. Yes, it is depressing in its main content, but there is a glimmer of hope at the end.

Anyways, all interpretation aside, this is a great pice of work. wait, of course it is! *Point to the author's pen-name*

Awe struck as always,

'-
izzabelle chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Jesus lord, katie! It's well written, yes, but it's depressing! I didn't know you were that depressed! You need more therapy than I do! (and that's saying a lot). It's GOOD though. Good, I suppose, is an understatement. I think I'll say what my predecessing review said before me, "deep."

isabel