Reviews for silent serenade
Morwain chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
that was really pretty
Aquafied chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
m beautifulreally

it makes me wish i could go stargaze more often

(yeah. we probably should.)
SinCorazon chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
oh good lord!

are you serious? amazing use of alliteration, how did you even manage to do it? And it's in the form of a haiku.

I admire your talent.
Loup17 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
heh, you know the beauty of all things silent huh?
frugale chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Oh, what a surprising allteration! Combining light with sound and silence...
aleppine chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
I think you are my favourite Fictionpress haiku writer. No contest.
The alliteration is wonderful. I adore most of all in this the subtle overlap of two different senses - 'stars shine symphonies' - just because of the surrealness of it. I can't tell you how beautiful I thought this was. I am rarely this interested in haiku. The only thing I would change would be the title - I'd call it simply 'serenade', but that's just me.
11 out of 10.
AutumnRhapsody chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
That's really cool, I like that it's all s's, and it's really descriptive. Great job!
Static Black chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
wow, how pretty. I had someone explain the haiku thing to me so now i can review your poems and understand them.

I think you did very well with silent serenade,very light. I liked it very much. good luck

Jade
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Wondrous alliteration; it creates a lovely flow of words in the poem. One must love the irony in the title.
RhiaRaye chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
That is a very lovely poem.J
Emi Amara chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Hi! This is unique! Well done, i especially like the alliteration, i've never seen that in a poem before! Well done

Cya )

Winged Girl

ps. i have to ask what does the first part of your profile say!
agny chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Cool. I don't like the letter s, though.
midnights shadow chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Silvery, sweet, succinct.
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Awesome haiku. And even more awesome because of the alliteration. I love it. Keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
Lounalune chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
I love it, it's really beautiful. I like good haikus in general, but I don't write any because it's too difficult. Anyways, great job, keep it up!
76 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »