Reviews for Wild and free.
Nacilme chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I think this has got to be one of the best poems I've read here on title caught me right away. I just love the theme and how it ends in such a good way. What can I say...I'm in love with this poem.

Keep doing what you're doing..

Nacilme
Silver Shadow chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
WOW! once again another great poem. If only adults looked at this the same way as you do. Because It's true... each and every word...it's true.
hudsiyfiusnfsudi chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
i REALLY like this one. its the truth too. i used to watch a little boy and he taught me so much about life. its amazing. we have learned to blind ourselves to the obviouse. anyway, just so that i dont preach, this was a good poem.

Akkiko
Fairy in Black and White chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Wow, what a beautiful poem. What do you mean odd? I think it is incredible. A very beautiful poem. You scrawled this down in the morning? Wow. BTW, thanx for reading and reviewing my poem "It Doesn't Make A Sound". Keep writing. You have talent.

*bad*girl*blondie*
sinister velvet chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
*sigh* how true...
Stardreamer chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Wow! This is so great! If only adults had this type of thinking, what a different place the world would be! I love the way you've expressed yourself!
empty account chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
I love it, children in their inocence know so much. This poem is so full of meaning it's amazing.