Reviews for Milagro
Inbobniac chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
You have a gift with writing. All your stories are hilarious, and your college is really paying off. It took me two very late nights to read Marriage of Convience and it was worth the sleep loss. You are an amazing author and keep the stories coming.
JunksterBrat chapter 11 . 12/25/2005
i loved it. it even made me cry. but i feel bad for david, what happens to him? itd be really funny if he got with Cami. lol keep up the goodyness.
Sally-andersonn chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
When you got to the bit aobut the truck, it started to sound very forced and very thin. It continued like that for the rest of the story. It woudl be a good sotyr if the plot imporved alittle. In this the guy did all the chasing. The ending was okay when the sister screamed but the the last line just didn't finish it quite that well. Some nice bits in it.
Dragonmount chapter 11 . 5/27/2005
The story was beautiful. Loved it to bits.
Heather F. C chapter 11 . 3/11/2005
this story was awesome.. i really liked to be david's and marshall's g-friend...lol...great idea on that...i really adored the story.. my eyes hurts now cause it is late and i am still reading...so,...good night...good story...
Anotherlovesickteen chapter 11 . 11/5/2004
Loved this story so much i couldn't go off the net until i finsihed. You are a very talented writer. And i adored the way you directly made the reader the main character, quite original.
ItalianQT chapter 11 . 6/24/2004
Cute story! I love happy endings! : )
FirePheonix666 chapter 11 . 4/13/2004
Wow...this is really, really good. I can't even begin to describe. This story totally takes you to another world, and few writers can really achieve that. It's so captivating that I finished all of it in one sitting, as long as it was! I think that you should leave this story alone and not do a sequel - it's the kind of story that's better without one. Get this published!
Killer Tofu chapter 11 . 3/28/2004
Awesome story, loved the whole (YNH) bit.
Detri chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
OMG! You're from Montana! I'm so happy! I'm a Montanan, too. So, are you talking about MSU Billings or MSU Bozeman? Well, I like the first chapter, and I'm hooked, so keep up the good work!
Detrianelle
anatidaephobiac chapter 11 . 3/6/2004
That was a cute story... And very unique with (YNH). Nice job!
Write Me Thrilled chapter 6 . 10/25/2003
thats nice she deserved a break w/ a guy that didn't desert her every time they kissed lol
Write Me Thrilled chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
i like how u put YNH in the story cause i so want marshall
periodic brilliance chapter 6 . 9/13/2003
Ok this story is freaking me out. The girl in chapter six, in the algebra class has my name! Spelt the exact same way! This is creppy! I think ANYBODY, spelt it that way. is the name in the story pronounced LUH-re (lauren) or LORE-en? mine's the first one.
pneumothorax chapter 11 . 8/11/2003
Hey. I liked your story. As an average romance without involving the reader it would have done well but actually using 'your name here' was a good idea and definately a nice read - it kept my attention. Great job!

Claire.