Reviews for Sold
CrimsonIce chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I just found your work, and I think it is excellent. Great job on this one!
greenfroggies chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
An excelent poem. Subtle rhyme and briliant rhythm. This is asking a lot but can u check out some of my stuff?
sos chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
wow. I like it. Your poems all have a nice rythm. Your evil. Evil evil. I can never get things to rhyme or have any rythm. Oh wells. I like dit a lot, the repitition worked well. Now im just trying to sound addiquate.. i cant even spell it right, i should stop, but honestly, I am not worthy you evil english loving lama! from the evil one.
Cally chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Cool stuff, hope your author alert is on - would like to see more poetry off you though, you're mostly stories!
Zenzi chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Its hard to review poetry.

But its good.

Fordina chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
This was good... really brings out a meaning... can't wait to read your other poems...
Happy-Noodle-Grrlnot signed in chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
good. i liked it. _ but one thing. who the hell are you to say that nny is OOC in my story when no one but jhonen knows what he was like when he was 12 years old? HUH? my story is my own goddamned opinion about his childhood! you cannot say that my OPINION is wrong!

-Fiz
Taboo1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
It may be the music blasting into my ears, but this is a little hard to undersatnd at first. But once I concentrated harder, this was really good!
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
hmm. very interesting concept, and well written. i especially like how it's freeform; rhyming doesnt do anything for me.