Reviews for Nothing Glance
Toralyn Skye Teinill chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Oh my gosh... I thought I was the only one with the name Toralyn. Closed mind, of mine heh... That's so strange... ;; And that girl sounds exactly like me too. Except I have blonde hair... You wrote this story EXCEPTIONALLY! I think I'll be writing like you in about two more months. ;; I'm also a writer, but not for this place or anywhere. Anyway, I like the original material here. It reminds me so much of the role-playing my friends and I do on our spare time. Awesome job, I have no suggestions here except for write a book and sell it for millions. ;;
Tora(MoonKateren,SkyeCateren,Toralyn,Tor, Torry.)
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Poor Tori. I love this little story, however short. From what I've read (this and "And so Begins the End") Tori's story appears to be a very tragic one.
I really hate Toru XD Such a bastard!
That armor is really awesome :D Definite influences of Samurai Troopers but very cool all the same. I can't wait to see it used against something other than vapor and smoke. .
I like how you made her religious in contrast to her father. The cross was very profound in terms of the characters personality and morals. Another piece to add to the puzzle.
I can't wait to read more .
Arrivederci!
-Terra Tigra-
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
"Samurai Troopers," huh? That idea is fundamentally cool on its own. Reminds me a little of Rogue and how she can't touch people. Extraordinarily well written, very emotional (as always) and would be a good story to continue. (Can she be redeemed, is it because she is part demon that kills others or do the demons follow her around, etc.)
RealmLost chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
That was great... I really truly enjoyed reading that... Very well written and well plotted and thought out. Wonderful.

*RL*
Silver Torrent chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Impressive. I really like your technique, and it's pretty cool how you took the Samurai Troopers(Ronin Warriors) story and made it your own. Please write more :)