Reviews for Into the Bowels of the Museum
Josee Poesee chapter 4 . 3/25/2003
O I'm Canadian! Where did you go? I hope you enjoyed our lovely country. I hope you update again soon casue this story rocks!

** Dy **
Entwife chapter 4 . 3/15/2003
Post more! Right now!
Jansen chapter 4 . 4/6/2002
Mmm! You are such a good writer! This is not only a well written piece, but it is quite thought provoking as well. Spring Break is over, girl, so you'd better be sending out the next chapter! I'm getting quite attatched to Alaric, too.
Duh Me again chapter 4 . 3/15/2002
I just read it. Putti. Ya get that from Anne Frank? Anyway.. I love all your characters. Anyway have a great Spring Break!
Sophie chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Hey!

Great story... I loved it. Very intriguing (hoped I spelled it right) Hope I can see more. Enjoy Canada... I had tons of fun there... I hope you will too. Gotta go

Sophie
Der Drache der Himmel chapter 4 . 3/13/2002
NOOO! You can't stop it there! I'm getting attached to Alaric, too! Not to mention everyone else . . . don't stop now, I beg you!
Francesca Mandrake chapter 3 . 3/11/2002
This is brilliant. It's such a good idea. I hope to read more soon!
Katzchen chapter 3 . 3/9/2002
OOOHH Cliffhanger. More please!
Der Drache der Himmel chapter 2 . 3/8/2002
Once again, great job! I love this story . . . it's going on my favorites. . And as to what Manfred's plane was called- he referred to it often as 'le petit rouge,' which was the French nick-name for him (it translates to 'the little red).
Der Drache der Himmel chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Whoa. That was great! Don't stop now!
Newkirk's Heroes chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Yes! This is great! Finally...someone understands the difference between *Germans* and *Nazis*! This is good, I like it a lot. And yes, we Germans *are* intriguing...hehe. Just kidding! Again, keep up the great work!