Reviews for Check
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
I'm just dying to know what the story is behind this now. Oh, well. I liked the second and last sections the best; they really tied in with the theme. Nothing else profound to say here, I'm afraid. (grin) Good job!
Alone in the Desert chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
I really like this poem. The emotional background is obviously complicated and dully painful, and the rhyming is nearly perfect. Just enough is held back so that the poem can be melded to mean something similar to someone in a different situation, which I like.

As for the rhyming, I usually find it vaguely restricting, mostly because I hate it unless the numbers of syllables in corresponding lines is exactly right. Some of your lines are good, and others are even better because the rhythm is perfect, and you can just chant them out and they make that perfect beat of really great rhyming.
Sam Loomis chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
:) This is kinda like Aloha. I wanted to cry when I read it. Who is it a thank-you to? I know someone was *M. Jett*, but who is the other person? Will you review one of my ... stories? Thanx
the Queen of Jupiter chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
The last stanza is FAR from corny. It's absolutely fantastic. Keep writing, you've got a lot of talent!
valpincon chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
faintly medieval, oh-so sad...for all three parties involved. again, wonderful!