Reviews for The Unleashing of Tethyre Chapter 1 & 2
snowflake831 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Excellent! 10/10 if you rather be rated in one thing though, you mispelled "deserve" 5 times and watch your punctuation. Other than that, I'd certainly hope for you that it does one day get published, you sure have the potential to do so.
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
This reminds me a lot of Tamora Pierce- do you read her books? It might be helpful if you could decribe foxyns earlier on in the story- maybe before she's attacked.
no name5 chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
i don't get it well i do but i don't well i am stupid i don't even no what i am typing it was good write more
Tracey chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
HEY! Not bad, I liked it! Too bad Prince Brylin wasn't Heero tho or Reena Relena, huh? then we could ahve a sweet- ss Gundam story here! Keep it up, I can't wait for the next part!
Veej chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
Wouldn't it be cool to have the powers of sorcery at hand? You wouldn't believe HOW much I would take advantage of that power! The way the Foxyns were destroyed was wicked!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2000
_ Very Good. There is one problem though, you need to get on chapter 3! lol I'm kidding, nothing bad about this story. Good work!
Lys chapter 1 . 8/27/2000
I have read this, but good! Hey, can i be in this one too?...
Ice Wolf17 chapter 1 . 8/27/2000
Awesome! You wrote a good story! But can you R & R mine Please? Thanks! I like your story! Quite original!