Reviews for Show Me How
SnapeWho chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Nice. I liked the song format.
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I can completely relate to this song. I used to feel like this a lot, and I still do sometimes, and worse. Let's just say it got pretty bad at one point in time. Anyway, I found hope in a new Wiccan friend, who knows exactly how I feel. She told me about your song in fact. Anyway, keep up the good work, and may the Goddess bless you.
~Lor
*Alia Daughter of Moonlight*
Princess Alice chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I can so so SO relate to this song! It was a wonderful thing to read.
Blessed be :)
Allie
Aly chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
I am going thru the same thing, losing faith. I want you to know you can "lean on me," write me if you want. My website is WADA a Wiccan site.
Blessed Be.
karmakaze chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
I think everyone has that feeling at some point, but many people find their way back. I'm glad that you did.
Chattox chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Beautiful
Runwithscythes chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
wow, really defelt. i'm glad ur feeling better now :) but its a great poem! song. gah.. yeah! song! :-D
Ealeth chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Great song. Amazing song. I loved it. When I feel upset, I have a space outside I go to, where I sit, and think, or read. Blessed be.

-Cricket
Suicidal Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
So you're being treated for your depression? Arent there spells for thar? Please actualy answer this. I know there are spells for it b/c I have a few. I havn't tried them yet b/c I'm starting at wicca all over again after dabbling in Christianity for 2 years. I need to go by all that crap I burnt and destroyed that was *evil* once I became christian. what an idiot.
Amanda chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Amen to this Song! I love it...
Tea Bush chapter 1 . 3/8/2002