Reviews for The Date of Darren and Kate
Andrushkistan chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
weird poem. nice rhyming though. Its one of those poems that makes you laugh when you finish. And we all need a laugh.
HotMama69 chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
That was pretty funny but i couldn't tell really what you were talking about! Good job! lol
darkkalea chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
-_-;; *Why* exactly, did you post this? It's bad enough that you do this at school... arrrrrgh. And don't even *tell* me that Mr. Stein put you up to this... he may be stupid and mean and ugly, but he certainly wouldn't do that. Jeez... I'm rambling. Oh well, I guess it's good to see my name in print, but not in this way!
someone chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
um..if u knew it was boring and bad then y did u post it...and if u dont like critical reviews then how do u ever learn nething
OxOxO chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
That was cute! Keep writing more!
Chica chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Sorry but it is gonna be critical! That is pretty lame and stupid it is sooooo nice you know how to ryhme but i cant stand the sick humor
Munk Mel chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
... that was deffinetly interesting...
Lady Lavender chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
*GIGGLES* cONTINUE!
Hello Kitty chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
UMMM, DIDN'T I SAY NO FLAMES! AND I ALREADY MENTIONED THAT THIS IS A STUPID POEM! UUUGGGHHHH!
SOMEONE SPECIAL chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
THIS SUCKS ASS GET A LIFE BITCH!
shelley chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
ummm...yesss...
Miranda Simpson chapter 1 . 10/11/2000
DAMMIT THAT SUCKED ASS! LoL. Just kidding, you said if you are going to write a nasty critical review don't write one at all, well sometimes the best review is the nastiest most critcal one of all, sometimes speaking the truth. It was nice and funny and oddly enough I liked it... somewhat. :)
Hello Kitty chapter 1 . 10/8/2000
well, sorry "me" but i think i already explained that this wasn't supposed to be a masterpiece poem, it's just supposed to be stupid and funny. so if it has no poetic talent, SORRY!
me chapter 1 . 10/6/2000
ummm... can we say "no poetic talent?" AT ALL. that was really lame. just thought you should know, since you wanted reviews so badly.
mish chapter 1 . 10/5/2000