Reviews for Remember
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
I love this poem. I can relate well to this poem. Thanks for writing.
Rini chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Very touching, quite sweet. You've got a second smile from me today, how great is that. Heh.. beautiful poem.
Penumbra chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Awww, this is so sweet-incredibly inspiring, too. Thanks for cheering me up with this poem! :D After I submit this review I'm gonna go thank all my friends for just being there. _ Write more!
Jade6 chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
This is really touching and emotional... a wonderful and moving piece... it is hard to be parted from friends for long periods of time...

Jade

ps - you have to tell me how you made links on your bio page! *begs* if you could email me and tell me how or if you could leave instrustions in a review or something I would really appriciate it! Thanks! )
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
*sniff sniff* sadness...you're poems are almost always sad! i like this poem...it's like a wise person giving advice...yeah...anyways...yeah. it's good.
Alone in the Desert chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Very creative rhyme-scheme. I usually prefer free-verse to rhymed poetry. I'm not sure how this is about moving, though. It seems more generally loneliness/sadness oriented.
undecided bunny chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Well, I had Fred Durst's version of Pink Floyd's 'Wish You Were Here' on while i read this, and for some reason it really did something for the poem i think. *hehe* don't take that to mean the poem actually Needed anything... no, it was a great poem. You're good at writing sappy poetry.. okay maybe sappy is the wrong adjective. But you're good at writing sad stuff! -haley
Kiriko chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
I just moved. Thanks for the words of inspiration!