Reviews for It Wasn't Forever
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
deep song.
Chinchy chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
What an ass! *Looks for King Scum and pulls out frozen pork chop*

VERY good song. Very deep.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
OMG! wow... *lost for words* that was...8 cant think of word* well whatever that word was its f***** kick ass! this rocks! its so sad though, but yet so good.
Takari-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
Nice ficsy!
StarieCloud chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
that waz realy goooooooood! I feel sorry for you I bet he waz a real b****!
care chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
I need something like this for It's Raining Tears, do you mind if i use it (i will include the rights as yours, just pwetty pwease with sugar on top?) for the chapter... Tell me as soon as possible 'cause this is just so wonderful and it would go great with the feelings that i plan on conveying. If you can't e-mail me (something's wrong with rite now), please tell me in your review (gonna post up a new fic in around a few hours). LOL ~ care
Makaila chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
That's pretty good! : (What a jerk, he cheated on you? That's awful!)
Seiitsu chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
Love it lys! Veeeery good. *beats 'scum king' with her Izzy plushies* DIE YOU BASTARD, DIE! Seii
dreamsindigital chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
yeah! this rocked! and i WILL kill him... i have MANY dead ex's... all my evil bad guys in my fics... HA1 but this was amazing! ~~kate~~ (yep, still using t-chan's name...)
DrayaS chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
*nods* I like. I just wish I could relate to your feelings.
Cuno chapter 1 . 8/28/2000
Ooh, that baka! You bash him, girl! NEwayz, this is very awesome! I think you have a rwal talent for it! Just lemme at that guy, I'll kick him in the arse so hard he'll be smelling shoe polish for a week!
Pally Mon chapter 1 . 8/28/2000
WOW! Excellent work! HAPPY 30TH FICCIE! *Cheers and hollars* *T.K comes out in his "birthday suit" Lys faints... Oh well! Great job! Boy, you're good at these! And thankies for the dedication! You're the bestest!