Reviews for The Conversation
Colombian-at-your-Service chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
good story, good story. Great dramam and tension between the two characters. I feel bad for Keln though, he seemed like a nice guy but maurie was also right to just leave. please continue!
Anarchist Smurfette chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Brilliant. Excellent. Superb.
Get the formatting problems around the middle fixed. Then write more. Please, please, write more.
frozenflames chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
will there be more soon? :)
Elle chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Man, that was a heck of a piece...

I especially loved the fencing between Keln and Maurie...

Your piece seems to be a one-shot... *gets down on her knees* PLEASE SAY IT ISN'T SO!
A-chan chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
I enjoyed reading this piece very much. It has a layer of realism to it that is dramatic and still believable...and as it seems to be stand-alone, well, I wish there were more, but then if there were more, it might ruin what's right here...its open-endedness is what lends it such a thoughtful air.
fafnir chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
oh sh**. oh sh**.

that was brilliant. to say that the dialog was the wittiest i've read in here or that the characters were just so real is not enough. i think i'll be traumatized for weeks.
I Dream of Peace chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
Oh wow! That hurts just to read. I sincerely hope there's more! You've done such a wonderful job showing all the powerful emotions in the piece. I particularly love how I completely empathize with both of them. You've perfectly balanced each character's weaknesses with his/her strength. Wow. Great job!

Happy Writing!
linay chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
ey CLymene! I really like this! Your characters are so well-drawn and realistic. Really impressive writing...now, is it a one-shot or a series?
Kaeyla Blynne chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Excellent story! A very creative piece.