Reviews for And So Begins the End
empty account chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Wow! This is an amazing story. The best part is the dark energy it has. This is one of the best things I've read on this site in a long time. I think I may be reading more of your Tori stories.
a e i o u and sometimes y chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Oh my God! That was so creepy. *shivers* That was simply amazing.
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
O, nicely done. I don't know what changes you have recently made but it does sound good. Very good descriptions ;)
Poor little Tori :( Why couldn't Toru just take her to the libary? Excuse me, library. hehe. I liked that little touch. I felt it helped a lot with understanding the characters, especially Toru.
I will definitely be reading on. This chapter works very well as a prologue or intro to the story. You have gotten my attention .
Arrivederci!
-Terra Tigra-
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Yikes. That was creepy. Why did her father marry her mother? Just so he could have demon spawn? And what set him off, anyway?
akalocachica chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
This was very powerful and captivating. I couldn't help but read on, despite all the gory details. And, I HAD to read this story, after seeing the title. The title was very interesting in itself.

Sarah
Val Mora chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Whoah! Super-gory descriptions there! Excellent nonetheless.
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
omg this is so good it's soooooooo sad and omg i love it it's awesome wow wow wow omg i'm speechless wow

This is really good