Reviews for Strings
unexpected source chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
i love to play the guitar
Rini chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
I also found it surreal, and amusing in a good way that I had to smile. So congratz for that. You're always so good at imagery and expressing emotions. As always, wonderful job.
Penumbra chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Wow, I love this! Short and to the point-very true also. I love the fourth line the best! :D Heh heh...anywayz, be sure to write more! You're so lucky you can write poems so fast...can't believe you only spent 6.5 minutes on this one! _ Anywayz, keep up the splendid work!
Ra'akone chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Quite a nice poem...I liked that lips appart reference!

Ra'akone
Jade6 chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
I liked this... it sort of had a surreal feeling to it... wonderful work!

Jade

ps - thanks for reviewing the Gods and Goddesses challenges! )
Alone in the Desert chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
This is one of the best poems I've read recently.

Your message is strongly emotional and heartfelt, and you have mastered the means with which to deliver this message. Too few people fail to get across their meaning because they're not familiar with the tools of poetry, but your choice of sentance structure, cutting off lines and capitalization shows you know what you're doing.

Also, I always like really short, succint poems.
Curtis J. Perry chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Hey wow that's catchy. Very well-written.. I could use you for an example for me to improve on my structure (my numero uno crack in the armor). Hope you wanna see some of my work...
valpincon chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
thats really cool, if very short - the idea is presented simply and visually. I really like it, thanks :)
undecided bunny chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
What a friggin cool idea! (The whole sentence-within-a-sentence thing that is) I loved it! I didn't even notice till I read the a/n, and I went back and read it again, and shorenuff, you were right! _ Anyway, I too LOVE guitars (I like to say they make me melt *grin* especially electric, but all guitars rock) So perhaps I shall write a poem about them one day! -haley
allie cole chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
I like it. Thanks for the explanation about the capitals, I read it over again and made a lot more sense. :) I like the metaphors you used.

-al