Reviews for Random
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Another one of your "I hate you/I love you" poems. More random than most of them, I'll admit, but understandable if you're familiar with your pet themes (as I am). (grin) Good job!
Ninania chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
yes. it could easily be seen as random and WAY out there. but it seems like there's something hidden in it too, something that the reader cant quite see or comprehend.

well, enough of that.

happy laughing ;)
undecided bunny chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Ehhh.. I have to be honest and say I didn't really like this one as much as your others. I think it went wrong somewhere around the word 'hutch'.. i didn't get that part, what does it mean? *lol* maybe there isn't a meaning! aaaanyway.. before the hutch thing I liked it ok, it rhymed well. -haley
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
this is... interesing... i really don't know what to say. i feel or felt this way about michael *sigh* oh wells i feel somewhat better YAY! so that's why i'm able to write a "normal" review lol what is normal? no i won't go into that cause last night i smashed my finger putting it away and man it hurt cause that thing is heavy *laughs* yeah i'm back to normal right...

Love Always
Summer Walters chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
This poem would probably work well as a song... Random lyrics, you know?