Reviews for Crystal Shards
Rini chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Amazing poem, I hope my reviews don't get redundant, but I truly love your writing. Always keep the talent
Penumbra chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Amazing descriptions. I love the last stanza. "You shatter my shimmering heart of glass/to a million crystal shards." (*swoons*) What great imagery! (And it rhymes, too!) Where do you come up with this stuff? ** Anywayz, keep writing! You have tons of talent.
Jade6 chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Yep, the story of all my previous relationships, lol! Anyway, great poem and I loved your imagery!

Jade

ps - thanks for the tip on linking! I will try it and let you know if it works or not... and yes I did submit that poem into the contest... actually I posted it and then we decided to make a common account so we could post our poems togather instead of seperatly so people could vote... glad you liked it and thanks for the review!
Ra'akone chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
from diamonds to crystals. I liked this one...and your mention of trees and wind does remind me of Kirby...but not the N64 one.

Ra'akone
Alone in the Desert chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Multiple metaphores of breakage. I like the diversity. This seems like a non-specific heartbreak poem, since it doesn't refer to an event or person.
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my stupid nose id all stuffy and i can't breathe and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate it and i can't think straight to review and i end up just talking about how miserable i feel lol. don't worry i won't be sick for long or well i shouldn't be so i'll be able to review like normal again but yet what is normal? according to my big blue dictionary it is not abnormal, sane, usual, natural etc. well i'm not normal so laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lol i'm delirously sick. well that's all my crazy mind has for now

Love Always