Reviews for The Demon
Hikarineko Skadi chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
if this poem was about you, then it means that you a running away from something and you'r hiding behind you'r god which is very childish (oh i know a little about pyschology and i am reading yours.) stand up to your fears and face them head on. And not all deamons are all bad. And also the poem is telling me not for sure that your running from a different religion or something along those lines otherwise you poem was ok.

Kari
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
It's cool how you compared defeating evil with a quest to slay the dragon, like the story of St. George. At least that's the picture I got when I read it. And I agree, it's not very often we hear about people whose faith isn't shaken by tragedy. Good job!
Rini chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
very good, I like this a lot. You do have talent with your writing, so keep it up
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Sweat! I love it! (I say that alot .") This reminds me of something my friend would right only better! (Dont tell him I said that
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
i really like this. i feel the same way about relgion and stuff and wow this is really good. i love the things you write- you are so talented! *glares in envy* anyways keep it up!

Love Always

ps. WRITE MORE ABOUT TORI! PLEASE!