Reviews for rain
Eleth chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Heya! Hello there little Squeak! Just a little note about this poem.. Because I particularly liked it. I rather thought that the form of the words moved along in the same repetitive and torrential style of rain - You know, little droplets on a window, and how it surges and dies down again.. Anyways, nice. You should write more poetry :)
wild star child chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Wow... that was beautiful, astounding. Rain as a purifer I thought was too cliched but this was lovely. Excellent job!
waterlilypad chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
The repetition here helps this, when in most cases it's not so nice. Powerful wording.

Nice.
Beth chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Wow, I feel refreshed after I read this _ . It's just something about the way you write. This is an amazing poem. I hope you never ever stop writing.
zoloft faerie chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
okay that talieZ person doesn't know what the heck they're talking about. This poem ROCKED. and that's all there is to it. :D
thepaxilfairy chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Once again another materpiece by the world renowned Squeak. Let's all give her a cheer...1, 2, 3...BUTTERSCOTCH RIPPLE!
TalieZ chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Hmmm, i didnt follow the poem very well, sorry. It was alright, but nothing amazing...again i'm sorry. i'm not flaming your poem, its just not that good...sorry.