Reviews for Fun with Prophecy!
Ellerfru chapter 3 . 5/19/2002
really beautiful
Ellerfru chapter 2 . 5/19/2002
It's a good idea to write prophecies. I'll have to try it sometime, too.
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
really cool
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Very Nice! I think this is one of my favs. Wow, it just flows so well and it sounds so cool. I don't think it is creepy at all, I think it is very creative. Thats a whole lot of poem to remember *whew* but I'm really glad you remembered it! Hehe. This is truely amazing MJ! Great stuff!

Arrivederci!

-Tigra-
Zemmiphobic chapter 2 . 5/8/2002
you know how i am about anything w/tori- those stories are the best! they rock! and this is awesome! wonderful!

love always
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
i love it- so morbid in such a cool way- kinda reminds me of the masque of the red death by edgar allan poe- very good short story if you haven't read it- wonderful!
valpincon chapter 2 . 5/8/2002
wow...now i feel all inspired and i'm supposed to be getting an early night! thanks a lot! :P only jesting, is really good, esp the second one - as far as fist one goes, i'm really into half-rhymes eg twelve/solved usually, but after such a consistent and effective rhymescheme throughout i'm not too sure how it works here...but nonethelessvery nice, spooky! and the second is just great, unfaultable (if thats even a word) :P thanks :)
Sam Loomis chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
This is awesome _ Eerie, too. _ Cuckoos and crows are creepy. And ravens, too. What's with you and cuckoos, anyway? Well, talk to ya' later Britt. _ - Ur sister
undecided bunny chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Wow! I love the mildly disturbing theme! Disturbing things can be Great, you know! The whole idea of the bird just kind of picking away at someone just kind of... *shudders* well, you know! it's great! -haley

and PS - it rhymes like Perfectly! and the rythym, as far as i can remember, is perfect too. writing a poem like that is just So satisfying, isn't it.
Midnight01 chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Well, it's more then a little creepy, and maybe just a little on the weird side to...But it's cool too! So, yeah, your memory served for something...I think...