Reviews for Lost Eagles
Link2Past chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
wow...at first i didn't really want to read it, but then i really got into it. this was truly remarkable, and i hope my writings will be as perfected as yours. no doubt, this is one of the best fiction stories i have ever read on this site. GREAT JOB!
RX78-3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
T_T, so sad, true to life, but sad.
Zeb-the-Great chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Brilliance, abusolute brilliance. It's everything about war in the simplest forms. The utter reality that it's horrible. I loved the writing and even though it's so short you made the characters sound so real and you can connect to them easily.
AspenOBrien chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Amazing - simply amazing. Your facts were well-researched and accurate and the characters were so real. Keep it up, you're brilliant!
Stinariffic chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
this story was beyond amazing , its been one of the best I've read so far. I hope you write more soon
janet84 chapter 1 . 9/11/2000
Oh my god. You killed him! :( Okay - my usual critique - started off a little overdramatic then I got really into it. Great writing. One minor grammar mistake: and surprisingly not drafted into war yet should be and surprisingly, not drafted into war yet

~Please read and review my works! :)~
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
Damn...Peter, I must say, you do know how to write really well. This is sad, yet it's so true. There is nothing funny about war, and you did a very good job in writing this. All through the whole thing it really captured me, and I'll admit, embarrasedly, that I didn't think it would be this good. All through the end my finger hurt because I kept biting it too hard...heh. I know what you want to hear. Did I cry or not? *smiles sadly* You should know me well enough, to the point that...well, I did. I'm not saying I'm all out bawling, but yes, tears did come. I couldn't help it. You were able to put the reader there in the scene and show them how awful it all was. Congradulations on writing such a fabulous, yet sorrowful, peice. *bows*