Reviews for A Piece of Sky
Erie Maxwell chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
M- . . . my. It's so very rarely that a story reaches me like this one did, instead of simply entertaining me.

Honestly, I found it completely fasinating to read, and even better, you've sparked an urge in me to go reread Annie Dillard. *claps madly*

This goes straight on my favorite stories list. Thank you so very, VERY much for the story, it was beautiful.

-Erie
Suslin chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Ooh, i love it! The story, the transformation and the ending was so unexpected. You should write more original stuff.
Jade chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
It's a beautiful story, I hope you continue writing, very creative. Thumbs up from me.
anjali-chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
great fic, as usual. makes you feel as if one is caught in a web of what ifs and myths and wonderings... anyway, i'm aganostic too, yeah! i figure that this way i can appreciate any parts of any religions that i want to, without being completely converted or having to believe a whole dictated set of beliefs. i believe what i want to, and that's that. and if humans fall in love, then surely their creators (on who they were modeled on) would fall in love too?
summonerskye chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Wow. That story was simply amazing and I absolutely love it. Your writing style is wonderful, and you describe everything perfectly, not too much detail and not too little. Myths are interesting things, and though I am a Christian this was totally beleiveable. Kudos, this is is really great. :)
Anime3 chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
That was creepy in a way, but I loved it. I am a really religious Christian and I don't think God would fall in love exactly, but your story is a myth, and I think it's great! Great job!
meemee chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Wow...that was amazing. I love the fairy tale aspects of it! Keep writing!
K. Clare Selby chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
Go Kit! Finally, someone who's not ashamed to write right! hee. I love your grasp on the English language, _ and this is one of the first fics on that i could stomach in a while! Wai! o
Furry chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
wow. so exquisitely beautiful in so many places. make it longer please! i'm not sure you've read my creation myth... you might read something you like. remind me to show it to you at some point. lots of similarities. sounds like more lunchtime conversations. *grin*

keep up this level of writing, it's rapturous.
sorceress5 chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
That was wildly fascinating. I liked it very much. By the by, GO AGNOSTICS! I have just been told too many times that I am destined for eternal damnation and so forth for my tastes, and this is quite interesting.
Rb chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Kit-san! That was delightful! I truly enjoyed this...you don't need to apologize for it, really. _ I've been reading a lot of fairy-tales and myths lately...it fits in nicely, although Kitten is at an unstable age (being described as a child, yet acting and thinking much older)...er, am I confusing you? Anyway, that was wonderful...and now, back to my psych project...