Reviews for The Park
Sirena Oculare chapter 5 . 4/8/2002
I like Caroline, and I like Martin. I don't like Sebastian. This is good!
sheena rotten chapter 5 . 4/8/2002
reely good. you have a sarcastic style, which is one of my fav writing styles. and, lets just say the story kicks butt and i want to finish reading it! and which marylin manson song was caroline listening to when she woke up? keep writing!
Sweetie129 chapter 5 . 4/8/2002
Very good story. I love it. Keep it coming,please! :)
Jacquleine Schaeffer chapter 4 . 4/1/2002
You don't need to listen to Fluffy the Pitbull. I wouldn't worry about grammar, and are you trying to be exteremely historically accurate, or write for enjoyment? If it's enjoyment I don't think it matters that much. Who cares if she speaks too modern or they are too lax with thier duties? This story still kicks butt. Please continue.

-J.S.
fae-crazed chapter 4 . 3/29/2002
*YaY* glad you updated.. and i didn't realized that you're also writing 'Trapped'.. I love that fic too! i really enjoy your writing style (not to mention the romantic plots!) i hope you find time to update the fics soon!
CarlyC chapter 4 . 3/29/2002
Nice story keep it going
Nakato Rune chapter 4 . 3/29/2002
Interesting plot. Sundry grammar and spelling errors, the maid speaks in a very modern fashion, and all the commanding people are very lax about enforcing their demands (i.e. Martin before he finds out she's anybody important).
Jacquleine Schaeffer chapter 3 . 3/29/2002
OH MY GOD! You have to write more REALLY REALLY SOON! I can't wait more than a few days, or I will just DIE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!

JS
fae-crazed chapter 3 . 3/29/2002
oh my.. i can't believe i never read this fic before.. it's so... GOOD! and it's funny how she can't swear.. haha.. cute.. please write more soon!
Shrouded Spirits chapter 2 . 3/22/2002
this is soooo good! Please continue soon!
Jacquleine Schaeffer chapter 2 . 3/21/2002
Hey, this is really creative, with the whole dream thing and everything! I really hope you get out a new chapter soon. I wonder what the Lord guy is all "It can't be" about. I hope this mystery unravels soon! Heehee.
Lost Dove chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
lollll cool what do they make of her get-u[ lol write more it's great!
Madame Mad chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Here's my story:

Woke-up about 1 P.M...Slouched down at my computer...After taking care of email and that sorts- I decided to see if you had updated "Trapped" (which- you didn't). But- you had this new story here, so I decided to give it a look.

I kept muttering to myself, "I'm not gonna like it...It's not gonna be as good as "Trapped"...grumble...grumble..."... Finally, my ultra-slow internet loaded the story and I got reading.

It's quite good! I always LOVE your protagonists! Caroline, like Madeline, has a spunky, independent attitude. Very cool, indeed_~

As always, your dialogue is excellent (even if she's mostly talking to herself). The plot developing has potential- I'm already interested in the dream.

So, OK, I LIKED the story...I have to admit, you did an EXCELLENT job. This story does rival "Trapped"- and I AM looking forward to more chapters...

~Madame Mad

(Plleeaaasseee, update "Trapped"- I'm begging you here...I LOVE that story more than any other unpublished story I've EVER read- it even rivals some published stories!)
Angelgirlie805 chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Hey this is also a really good story I think that you are a really good writer and I'm not just saying that lol anyway I hope that you update this soon and your other story trapped because I love them both anyway g2g bye
carrie chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
It's good, I can not wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the writing on this and trapped.