Reviews for The Little Match Girl
Sailoraquafina chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
I'm hooked on this...if i were a publisher, i would want this on the market for people to read. I mean all of your poems, they mean something.
Mopey McGhee chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Wow. Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Amazing. You have a phenomenal gift for imagery. Wow.

Rose
Kat Hawkins chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
that's sad. good, but sad
antiquatednotions chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Damnit you've made me cry. I hope she's happy in Heaven.
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
made me cry! *sniffle* i don't usually like rhyming poetry, because a lot of the time the rhyme just seems forced...but here it is as eloquent and natural as breathing. beautifully tormenting...i can feel the ice, and the flame, and the pain...

kudos. you're amazing.

BTH
Karaoke Queen chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
oh...that was wonderful. it made me want to jump into the poem, and hand her warm coats, blankets, heaters, money,food...anything...oh...that was so sad...where did you read that story? my email isnt working...please, could you put it in the next chapter of the peach girl story "glasses"?

that was fantastic...
user75857 chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Oh, my... Goodness, there are tears in my eyes. I'm not exactly sure what I can say, I mean... I'm... I'm speechless. It was so touching... such a beautiful story, and you still managed to capture it in a poem. I'm very impressed, my friend! Well done and keep writing!
Naeginnie6 chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Oh... I have never read that story, but I am assuming it goes like this. It was really sad, and I could picture her, you know? Lying there, trying wwith all her might to hang n to the last strings of life... its sad what goes on itn the world. Keep writing. :'(
I'm Too Lazy lol chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
That was such a good poem! That story is soooo sad...it makes me wanna cry! Really good. What story is that? I wanna read it. Again, great job!

Leah
A Voice in the Wind chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
This drew my attention 'cause I read the book ya're talking about! It's really sweet, even if it is sad... _ Keep writing!
Kim chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Wow, are you sure you are only 14? You write so well, some obvious talent! I know you'll become a famous writer some day!
Gahnem chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
*gaping like a fish* *blink, blink* *sputtering* That was...wow!
kittyluver87 I'm too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
I like this. I love the Little Match GIrl. I read it in a bookstore one time. Well this was a good poem. I liked it!
puddlefairy chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
this is another wkd poem, but i read ur review of my entry 'am i alone', you said you found faith in God...well i just wanted to say that i am a born again christian, and God doesn help me through the bad times...i know he's always helping me, my problem is i listen to Satan. thanku for reading my stuff.