Reviews for Lothar
Dalia N'Shard chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I love this poem,it's so beautiful,I love the way you depict Lothar.
Red Baronesse chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Why I never commented on these before I have no idea.

Busy staring at Lothar's pictures again, I guess.

Manfred is all right, but Lothar, HE is the one my heart pines for. ;)
Adelheid chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Hi,

just wanted to say I like your work very much. It's not like most of the stupid "Indiana Jones and Snoopy versus some bad guy who doesn't look like Manfred von Richthofen at all"-stuff you find usually on the net .So, if you need a native German speaker to translate your work (or pieces of it), I'd be glad to help you. Besides I'm very interested in our two favourite red barons (ok, Lothar was a red-and-yellow-baron, but it doesn't really matter, right? .) and I've got a 1938 version of "Der rote Kampfflieger" (with a preface by Hermann Goering; hm... I think I could be shot for this in modern Germany *lol*), Manfred's book. So, if you need anything, just write.

Greetings from Rheinland-Pfalz,

Adelheid
Sperranza chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Wunderbar! *Looks solemn for a minute, then hugs the brothers* Neither of them should be forced to fall out of people's memory. But anyone who reads this emotional work will be reminded. Ich liebe noch es! :D
Taree chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
I don't think I understand your fascination for Lothar von Richthofen (and his brother). Neither is this poem written in a style that I like, but that does not mean it's not a good poem. Indeed I think it's rather good, I could never write a poem like that. (I especially like the little German lines/words in it *smile*)
Nunda Tore chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Wow, that was great, touching *sniff,sniff*

Oh, thanks for da support too. .
Newkirk's Heroes chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
NOOO! Don't bury this one! It's GOOD! I love it! I'm always one for the historical underdogs...this was so poignant, so sweet. Poor Lothar :(. But I absolutely love this poem!