Reviews for Dust Bunnies
Kesshi Mashin chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Ah, dust bunnies. I'm tellin ya, dust bunnies, lint, they're all out to get us... oh, and ya can't forget those ginormous flying wet monkies... yes, I said ginormous. *pauses* I'm gonna go now... *slinks off in search of a nice frap* Coffee, oh coffee, how I love thee... let me count the ways...

Well, MJ, keep on wri- huh? AAH! THE BUNNIES! THEY'VE RISEN AGAINST ME! AAH! AAH! AA- ... HEY! STOP THAT! MY FEET ARE NOT- OH DEAR LORD! AH! MY FEET! THEY'VE BEEN VIOLATED! No...
RavenKitty Hyatt chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
lol, great plan. Mind carrying it out anytime soon?
spaztic lapdancing pinata chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
hahahahahahaha... good one! trojan bunny. like monty python? or am i wrong?
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
OMG, LoL! That is greatly amusing and so funny!

All hail the queen of the dust bunnies! Lots of praise to you, this really made me laugh! I love it!
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
I think this is really funny. never thought of Dust Bunnies and World Domination. But you want to know who really is going tot ake over the world? THE ANTS! MWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! I'll be helping them too _ *cough* Ahem,ignore my little moment of insanity ) You should write more humor,its good stuff.
Aderyn Du chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
This is a very cute poem. BTW, thanks for the review you left me. That's not the only reason I reviewed, though; I really do like this poem. _ (World domination, man. Gotta love it.)
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
lol i love this. it makes me feel better. STUPID COLD! anyways this is great and wow this is the 3rd poem i get the first review on!1 *jumps for joy and then remembers that she is sick* lol oh wells good job

Love Always