Reviews for Beach
Toireasa chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Breakthrough stories are always fun. Mine was plain odd and sort of psycho... anyways, onto the point of actually hitting the silly review button! I like it, very descriptive (I'm a nut for descriptions), and your word usage was wonderful. Some mechanical errors, no big deal though. I like it, especially the description. Anyways, I shall read more.

~Toireasa
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Oooh, powerful. Short once again but hey, you're an expert at all the short fiction! Man, you do need to write more. Great job.~CT
ur biggest fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Hmm... there must be cooler people than me to be a fan of urs. Guess what ...it's ME! MandELLA. And i STILL don't get this piece, i like alot, with it's vivid details and the flashbacks *i love flasbacks!* Please review my poetry. I plan to post more up here

BTW- tell me ou don't live in georgia, cuz i would get afraid, cuz I go to a DHS, in georgia, and i would feel stupid if u know me and ur so much smarter than me or something. But if you DO live in georgia, don't lie. Cuz that would be cool if i knew you...sry. I'm rambling, i just saw in a review of urs something about DHS ppl not being able to write.

ok, well, peace love and lollypops!
gayle chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
do you really want me to comment? do you? do you? bwahahhahahhaa.
Raining chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
waaaahh...; Glowing reviews sia? *nudge* Well, I can revise my opinion that DHS people can't write well now!~

Impressive!
MandELLA chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
did he die? sry, it was a good story, very vivid details, but the last paragraph threw me...i dunno what happened. i guess it would help to kno wwhat paroxysm means... mental note *look up that word*
absolute0 chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
hey, this one's wonderful! this is your breakthrough piece? it's very nice. nice. i like how you painted the setting and also Ray's recollection of his past. very wonderful. keep up and write more! _x
AndNotAsALastResort chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
once again: sweet. sheesh this one got to me. you are SUCH an amazing writer and (get this) i feel priveliged to read your work. mabey because i think one day you should probably publish something (not to sound corny or anything)... i really hope you post something else soon. you're going on my favs list! :)
kori chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
very nice, again. i like your writing style very much! keep it up