Reviews for Witch
joan of arc the 2nd chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
*sniff* so so sad
marchione chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
wow. you're good. nice ending. maybe add a few more descriptions about the scenery. gr8 job!
Unrepentant Cow chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Well written indeed. Gives me the goosebumps at the end of the story. But something that bugs me is, why didn't the girl do anything about it?
Hot-kisses chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Very good. You write really well. Your depiction of the stupidity and ignorance of a crowd is quite on the mark. And then the revelation of the identity of the woman at the ending. Sibling-rivalry, gotta love it.
ubiquitosity chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
I've always found it so incredibly stupid that people would accuse others of being witches.

Great story. Yes, it's very twisted. I like twisted stories, though.
Toireasa chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Very twisted, I love the ending. Very nice. .
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Hey, that was cool! Yeah, it was a little twisted but great all the same! (Reminded me of an old horror novel I read once) Yeah, I know kurai and GPM (in fact, it's through them that I found you) Thanks for the reviews. Keep writing:)~CT
Glacial Phoenix Mystiara chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Wow.

Interesting twist. I never expected the person who condemned the girl at the stake to be the girl's own sister.

Keep writing~!
MandELLA chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
OMG! Why did the sister do that? what the heck was the school assignment? I liked it, but i would have made it diffrently...i dunno how, but i would have made teh young "witch" live, and then get vengance on the sister. Also, I wish i would have known what the "witch" did to her sister that would make her so mean? And why didn't the "witch" protest and show her sister? and were the sisters twins? How else whould the identity be mistaken? Was there some reason other than cruleity of the sister to do that to the "witch"? what if they had a secret plan that could only be done if everyone thought the "witch" was dead? And what if, through the smoke, the scarred sister unbound the "witch", and she ran away somewhere? And the scarred sister had to help her escape... so they faked the "witch's" death? ahhh! this plot is running away with me! lol. i love when this junk happens. :) please tell me the answers to any or all of these questions in a review of any of my stories, including Fate, which i have updated. Thanks!
absolute0 chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
hello there! nice story you got here. simple, sad but nice. you have a potential. keep on writing! -
Raining chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
hey big guy...*grynn* nice piece of work. post more, 'k? )
AndNotAsALastResort chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
:O! that was REALLY well written. it's great! what a twist at the end! :( it made me kinda upset but for me that's the sign of a good story :$ that was really cool! you should post more of your stuff on your site! i like the way you write! :)
kori chapter 1 . 3/16/2002