Reviews for A Day in the Life of a Normal Teen
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
I like this a lot...although I have a feeling I shouldn't! Or maybe thats just me! Anyway, your brother is obviously a talented writer!

Spawny
SKACHICK chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
wowsers...that was deep...i liked it...*sighs* how old is ur brother? lol
MaiaMadness chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
There is only one word that can describe this poem: Beautiful! I know, makes me sound like some sort of psycho, but it is beautiful. It's deep, and very dark. It holds a true meaning. I'm not saying everyone's life is exactly like this (some people are actually happy), but I feel that, while many people live lives that work out great, every humn being needs to be depressed by something at moments... I'm not really making any sence... it's hard to explain what I mean. I guess all I'm trying to say is that whatever sort of life we live, somewhere deep inside, we all feel this way. Which is a good thing as long as it doesn't take over. Anyway, I hope your brother knows how talented he is, and if he doesn't, you ought to tell him.

_ Rei-Chan
noname chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
can i marry your brother? i mean... send it in to win money. i swear he should. here are some rules and addresses. i cut them out from magazines in the back where the ads are. anyway, at least think about sending it in:

"win $1000 and be published in our delux, national publication, the american poetry annual. new poets welcome. send one poem of 30 lines or fewer and return postage to: the amherst society, box 20296s, baltimore MD 21284"

"win big prizes ($50,000 in cash awarded in one day) and get your poem published. send one poem 21 lines or less: FREE POETRY CONTEST 105 W vally view RD ste 4 talent OR 97540 or enter .com"

"NEW POETRY CONTEST! $58,000 in prizes awarded annually. undiscovered talent welcome. no entry fee and no purchase required. POSSIBLE PUBLICATION. send only one original poem, 20 lines or fewer, on any subject, in any style to: the international library of poetry 1 poetry plaza, suite 10779 owing mills, MD 21117 or enter online at .com"

good luck, and i hope you guys enter something. (not for the money but just for the hell of it) that is an amazing poem. obviously i think so if i just took the time off to copy all that stuff down. knowing me, i dont do that normally for people. i'm lazy.

Paranoid Seat chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
normal? I take it your brother doesn't own a dictionary. but its a good poem. reminds me of my friend.
Mari chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
I really liked this. Your brother writes really well it seems. I find it kinda true.
Just Like You Imagined chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Well...since it IS my brother's poem, I don't feel so incredibly stupid whilst reviewing it! Ha ha! But really, this is probably my favorite poem of all the poems on the site, and I'm ecstatic to be related to the author of such a great piece of literature. I hope you all agree with me.

Namarie

~Pip~
Rhiannon Deschain chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
wow... that was really deep.. i liked it tho!

Namarie

The Renewer
Frodo chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Wow, you and your brother must be related... (Yeah,I know what I just said)
Aragorn chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Sam was absolutely right, coolness and writin skills must run in the family. I hope you learn to make writing your knife and paper your arm. From all I gather from Pip, ur the coolest! STAY COOL, GOD! I'll feed my children lots of twinkies so when you decide to eat them they'll be nice and spongey for you, lol. BYE!
Samwise3791 chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Wow, Pip, thank you for putting this up. Tell your brother he is an awesome writer! Being overly talented in the arts must be in the blood cause you both are kick ass , and yes Pip's brother, Mike is it? You are a celebrity, lol, keep writing and stay alive!