Reviews for Clash
Miranon chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
I wish the world could just disscuss this. We can't however, they wont listen, they are fanatics, so its our only choice unfortunately.
It's partly revenge, but its also simply removing the garbage, if they commit a crime, and are devoted to commiting more, they are bound to do it again. We must act.
Matt chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
War's hell.
CaitSpain chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
*dances and skips around* La la la la! That was cookies!
Light Warrior chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
It's all very true and very sad. Unfortunately, due to religious reasons, Bin Laden and his followers believe that what they're doing is right... and I'm sure Bush doesn't want to risk our soldiers' lives over there in Afghanistan... he has to just prevent another Sept. 11 from happening... it all starts with beliefs... beliefs become prejudice... prejudice becomes hatred... hatred becomes conflict... and conflict becomes war... hard to believe it's been over six months since Sept. 11... it all seems like yesterday... wars do last a long time... I'm hoping this one will end soon. It's really quite sad... we all tend to hate Bin Laden, yet he did this because he was raised and taught to believe that stuff like that is the right thing to do.
WritingByStarlight chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Wow - absolutely splendid - I love it, it's beautiful :)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Writer of Emotionz... check my poetry out!

Sara Adam Ang chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Yeah, I agree. Before this, no one really cared who was what religon, now there is a really big issue about this.
Veronica Monroe chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
I like your poem and hate war too. A first murder does not give them the right to commit the second one, does it? Revenge sucks.

Please write more.

Malaika
Kikukyo chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
It interesting...but war isn't about talking, its not black and white, theres a lot that we as the public don't see, its not that easy to stop.