Reviews for The Quest For Ice Quay
fenserAJT chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Good writing

"Shops proudly displayed their rain soaked garments and wooden carvings to starving livestock."

I like that peice of imagery the best. It could do with some more details and a sequel, but still pretty good.
xoxlizzie chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Excellent story!I loved it!
Elber of Torou chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I very much liked this. You've built up cool characters and plot tensions in such a short space. Your grammar and diction could do with a little work, but, overall, this is a very well-crafted piece. I wish that you would write a sequel or something. Maybe Chapter 2-Defense of Ice Quay?
Girly Tomboy chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
good story, hard to believe it was written ten years ago.
Chandra Grace chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
It is good and realistic. I wish that you would update.
666-DemonicYoshi-666 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Very...fantasy-ish. I wish I could write like this...8( anyway, hope you make more. Could you at least update this once?
gabriellafaith chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Great job! Hey, could you critique my story? I have two- either Moonshine Prologue of Keeper of the Pendant. Keep writing! Thanx- gabriellafaith
Goddess Rose chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Love it! I'm writing a story, when i post it will you please read it! Well, keep writing, you are good.
Genesis16 chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Pretty good story. I assume you're planning to continue it. . .? You said in your summary that you wanted some help, so I'm going to give you constructive criticism, so please don't be offended. I noticed some spelling errors and some sentences didn't make sense, like, "with my loyal this town's former inhabitants. . ." There were some other ones. Pretty good job, especially if it's your first story. Keep writing!
EvaAmorra chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
amazing!
Shadows Light chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
I like it! It needs some work, a few grammatical errors and sentance fragmants here and there, but who am I to talk? I failed grammar! Great job!
Miss Buggie chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Pretty good. I enjoyed it.

Miss B.
Balancing Act chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Wow. This is pretty good. Are you still reading reviews? You last set this up three years ago. If you are, I could encourage you to update, so it won't be the last on the list. It sounds like it has great potential.
Lunar Shinra chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
I like it a lot! ...Are you really just gonna end it right there? (
Nakato Rune chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
This is pretty good, and it's the first in this huge category. Why the heck doesn't it have more reviews? Is there more somewhere? I hope so.