Reviews for Existance of Dragons part 1
I am Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Wow, that's cool! I LOVE dragons! Well, I might make an account here, but it'll take some thinking about... keep reading! You're the first story I've read on ficpress! *claps and runs around in circle*
Fuzzy-2007 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
to start with the story is ok it needs more details and also could use more charecters then just 4 girls and you could also try to stay on subject(such as the bring up of the Eminem poster) and another suggestion would be to use less of the 70's style language and also try to add things that capture the readers interest so over all i say it is an ok story, i still needs work but other then the thing mentioned above it is ok and i think this could be a rather interesting story that is all i will say until the story is updated
Skye Hegyes chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I like it and want to see a second part. I was starting to get interested when you cut it off.
Nox Lilith chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
I like it and I want to read more. I am an abosulute dragon nut. Anything about dragons is interesting to me. I do not doubt the existance of dragons! Keep this up, I like it!
signed
Kylyn
Chibi Ryu Chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Umm yeah.. I totally beleive in the existence of dragons (for a reason I cannot tell you) but I don't see how this story (a very good one if I say so myself) is going to prove to people the existence of dragons (if they don't believe in them already)Like your concept about the soul wandering around... and When dragons die the element things yeha.. Would girls wooing themselves over an enimem poster be people likely to contemplate the exsitence of dragons? Write More I wanna see what happens next!
FalconoftheWind chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Don't, uh.. NOT bother, just keep writing!
Shadow chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
...Did you have to destroy Hawaii? I LIVE THERE! _ fairly interesting...keep writing
Dark Ronin Angel chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
This is really GREAT. I'll tell a friend about this she'll love it. We are Dragon Fanatics, well, we're Fanatices ab9out anything that is about dragons, centaurs, phoenix, unicorns, zanathropes(Bloody Roar), and anything else about 'mythology'.
R-chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
*tries and fails to hold back a roar of excitment. Yes, roar, as in the noise a lion, or bear...or dragon might make.*

Wahoo! Not only does she like Slayers, lunar2 and ff8, but she doesn't entirely doupt the existence of dragons! I like your idea about their bones being hidden by volcano's and such, but what about those souls that you said might be looking for their bodies...? Ever wonder if maybe some of them would end up being born into human bodies for some reason...?

*grins, showing off her fangs. Then remembers no one can see her spirit form.*

Yes, I am implying what it sounds like I'm implying. Lemme put it this way. If you've played ff8, you've probibly heard the song Maybe I'm A Lion. Well, my version is Maybe I'm A Dragon. _~ Don't bother telling me I'm completly insane, I know that already! What's disturbing is that I admit that I'm probibly crazy, but I still believe I have the soul of a dragon, or atleast was one in a past life.
aurora chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
so uhh...a year later aaannddd...

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? eminem? me? jeeez...coulda at least picked someone attractive...lol

...i think im missing the point here...you need soap and water. soap. and water.

and whats this about 'what happens when an air dragon dies'? grrr i am air and i will not die and BEH!

oh im done now )
Liz chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2000
I liked it. The premise was neat. But what happens when an air dragon dies?
Jen chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
I think it's great! You should right another part to it. Keep writing!
aqua chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
yay! koolness you lil dingdong...heh heh heh...dingdong...who's there? Dingdong! Oh hi!