Reviews for Winter Poem
IcyWindShine chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Whoa, nice and very deep. i really like it. thx for reviewing my poem, i'm glad you liked it. write more poetry, you're very good.
Chloe chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
A wonderful story. Well done.
Kitty Felton chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
I love this poem. It's very...deep. You use many comparisons and beutiful adjectives. I love it. By the way, thanks very much for reviewing my "Collection of Poems". I greatly appreciate it. And don't worry, I will post more poems soon! Promise

-Kitty xoxo
Vinsant Firepsyched chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Wow, wow, and wow. YOu are a great author! I really mean it. I don't have the partience to sit down and write stuff that are that long. THat was GREAT. And I actually agree with the message too. I love being a kid.
Andromeda chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
ohh, I liked it! It was really pretty and had some cool description. You must write some more poetry! I would definitely encourage you to do so! Keep up the great work!
Fran Eckard chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Awww that's so sweet! Sebastian the pushover, Richard the bully, and Lucy the assertive female ;) This is a really nice poem, Odo. Just when I was starting to look forward to the summer, you go and make me wish it was Christmas, lol. Maybe you could write a similar poem about summer?
Lanai chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
your a fantastic writer,please write more read and review mine,it's called i love have a real talent