Reviews for Youkai Kasoushakai
Kageisuke chapter 4 . 10/25/2002
Gomen... I haven't reviewed this last part because I didn't have enough time on the computer to reread the story to remember what happened, and the new one. I liked the ending, though it was depressing. I guess that's why i like it.

A sequel would be nice, but I don't really know what you could do for one, but keep up the good work ayway, ne?

Owari. Juunko. Broken hearts make a great sandwhich. _
Khayaaliy chapter 4 . 9/6/2002
Why? You know you didn't have to end it like this. But NOOO you had too. Well anyway I'm happy for you. One down and how many to go? Oh I don't know when your going to read this but i'll tell you anyway I got a truck and trailor to haul mine katy's and another girl's horse (I can just hear my mom going who?).
ardenz chapter 4 . 8/11/2002
i'm sorry but i'm too dumb to get the ending. i mean, i really didn't understand it at all but i liked the story. it's sad that sange had to die in the end. nice work. i'll look forward to more stories from you.

~ardenz~
Kageisuke chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Youkai Kasoushakai? Why are all of the fics I'm reading have really cool Japanese names while mine is 'Untitled'? Dammit! Someone help me with a title! Anyway...

Kanae sounds like a woman's name... But he's a man... 0.0 Maybe it's just me... Oh dear... Such long names that I have no hopes of remembering... -_- My memory is shot to hell and I'm only 16...

Do you use a template like Miora-san? The beginning was the same as the last chapter... Or were you just lazy today...? ::chuckles:: I know how that is... I'm usually lazy everyday...

Anou, you have to work on your grammer a bit... Or it could be just spelling... ::shrug:: Either way it would be better if there were many mistakes... [that going for any story really]

Sleeping with some old woman? He really must have been mroe stoned than usual... He could have at least gotten a sexy whore... O.o

Attracted to a woman like never before? ::sings:: Love is in the air!::stops singing:: smirks:: Or just lust... Who really knows? I want a Sange plushie... ::big watery eyes:: Onegai!

::wide smile:: Sexy men in mesh! WAI! with silver hair, too! ::sigh:: blissfuly imagining::

I'll take care of you, I promise? I don't think that question mark should be there at the end... It wouldn't be too reassuring to me... 0.0 He's going to be defiled? that sounds so perversly wrong...

You have question marks in strange places... Like where there should be an exclamation point or a period...

Junko-kun. Owari. Love is a tender emotion easily broken on the worlds shell.
aznchick chapter 3 . 4/16/2002
wow...Sange has a lot of tragic things happening in his past doesn't he? that woman that always wants to hear the stories...she's burakkupansaa isn't she? well maybe not...what's she look more like? Ayame or a black panther type person? update soon! i wanna know what happens to Sange...

~aznchick~
aznchick chapter 2 . 4/16/2002
that woman is stalking Sange in his dreams! *gasp*
ardenz chapter 3 . 4/3/2002
wait, let me guess, the women is Youkai Kasoushakai or is she this ayame? i must know so keep writing! people in your school take about my story? wow... i'm speechless
bluewack chapter 3 . 4/1/2002
*drools* Ack! *quickly wipes the drool off the computer* Almost got shocked. Hehehe its me Khayaaliy just too lazy to change users. Great chapter.
Mfate chapter 3 . 3/31/2002
YAY! 2 more chapters since i've been gone! I hope there are many more! So... Who's the girl wanting to hear the story? She have any kind of connection to the story itself?

Oh, and neat name from the main character! Sange... And I have the plushie!
aznistic chapter 3 . 3/31/2002
oooooooo that woman isnt Youkai Kasoushakai, is she? ah o_O heh well it was good...poor Sange :[ he has to end up like that? and he was such a cute little boy too! continue. :]
Chevira Lowe chapter 2 . 3/26/2002
*giggles* Oh, I like that! It's really good so far...must...read...more! *hugs* Please finish this?
ardenz chapter 2 . 3/24/2002
you think too highly of me, moirasfate on the other hand, deserves the compliment. ] the plot's starting to thicken, a few grammer/spelling errors though, it seems as if you were writing this in a rush... make the next chapter even longer with more about sange! what does he look like? please?
khayaaliy chapter 2 . 3/23/2002
OOHH! Can't wait for the next chapter even though I know whats going to happen. Hehehe
ardenz chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
rather short but well written, hopefully a longer chapter next time?
Mfate chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
osu! M-chan here. Interesting start. I'm interested to see where you are planning to go with this fic! I can't say too much now, but i hope you'll update soon! I'll review of course. Thanks for telling my about your fic. Ja ne!